Don’t like wasting paper any study tips

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Currently studying a levels and I always write out my class notes neatly after college but I just feel like I’m wasting so much paper doing this what can I do please help.

I don’t want to waste my lesson time just focusing on my notes being good.
issaaccount
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you allowed to take your laptop to college? if so, open a google doc and type out notes instead of writing it out. I had the same problem as you, and now that i type my notes out, i can focus more on the content rather than the presentation
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Currently studying a levels and I always write out my class notes neatly after college but I just feel like I’m wasting so much paper doing this what can I do please help.

I don’t want to waste my lesson time just focusing on my notes being good.
Writing stuff out gets it into your head so it isn't a waste of paper, and if writing a neat set of notes motivates you to keep going over the content you've been taught then I don't see much waste. By the way, do you watch Gogglebox?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you're allowed to take a laptop - that could work. Another idea could be getting some kind of surface go/tablet/ipad with a pen. They're a bit pricey though but it depends what your budget is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (45)
15.9%
I'm not sure (8)
2.83%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
35.34%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.41%
I'm not a current university student (126)
44.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise