isatmuhammad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Second year Uni student here, doing a joint degree in History and English. At the end of my first year I chose to do an English dissertation with my module choices, however since then I have had a change of heart and want to do a History dissertation instead, as it still early in the University year would I able to change as this would mean some module changes for the second semester.
AHKS
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by isatmuhammad)
Second year Uni student here, doing a joint degree in History and English. At the end of my first year I chose to do an English dissertation with my module choices, however since then I have had a change of heart and want to do a History dissertation instead, as it still early in the University year would I able to change as this would mean some module changes for the second semester.
i would think it possible but deoends on specific uni and courses. Contact your academic tutor rather than ask here! The sooner you ask the uni the better if it will need you to switch modules.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads