Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A few days ago my family was screaming crying and shouting at each other over a missing chocolate bar. I was just in my room and all I could hear was “who’s had it!”, proper arguing about it. It was really getting on my nerves, arguing and shouting over a ****ing 30p chocolate bar stupid ****s. I’m sick to death of it..
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A few days ago my family was screaming crying and shouting at each other over a missing chocolate bar. I was just in my room and all I could hear was “who’s had it!”, proper arguing about it. It was really getting on my nerves, arguing and shouting over a ****ing 30p chocolate bar stupid ****s. I’m sick to death of it..
You know what?, this occurs everyday in my house and its really annoying, like really really annoying, but I don't think about it much often to the fact that I would move out. I just start laughing cos I cherish the moments I had with them. It helps me go through the day.
I hope this helped.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.23%
I'm not sure (8)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.11%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.32%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.7%

Watched Threads