pls help

Watch
orangepopsicle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i don’t understand guys anymore and i thought my best friend knew better, i have known my best friend for over 3yrs now we’ve been friends and sometimes more,1 year ago he told me he liked me, we were gonna go out but he forgot abt it, he wants to have sex but i’m scared it’s just a one night stand. he told me he loved me but he never tells me that, i’m really dissapointed in him and i feel like nothing to him he doesn’t care, idk what to do
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't have sex with him if you don't want to and aren't sure how he feels about you!

Talk to him and see if you can get some straight answers. Ultimately it sounds like he might be stringing you around and not treating you that well, so you might want to think about if the realtionship's making you happy and how you want to go forwards?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by orangepopsicle)
i don’t understand guys anymore and i thought my best friend knew better, i have known my best friend for over 3yrs now we’ve been friends and sometimes more,1 year ago he told me he liked me, we were gonna go out but he forgot abt it, he wants to have sex but i’m scared it’s just a one night stand. he told me he loved me but he never tells me that, i’m really dissapointed in him and i feel like nothing to him he doesn’t care, idk what to do
Why have sex if you are disappointed with his attitude? you will just get used. Get a proper caring bf!
scar05
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by orangepopsicle)
Honestly do what makes you comfortable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.41%
I'm not sure (59)
4.7%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.22%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (612)
48.73%

Watched Threads