The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2021

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone else having difficulty uploading documents on the Admissions Dashboard right now? As in, it's working awfully slow?
Reply 81
Any news for anyone who applied before the Nov 1st deadline? The previous years they often release decisions on Tuesday, so hoping it will be tomorrow but then again they did say they might take until the 17th of December... What schools/programmes did you apply to (Economic Law for myself). Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 82
Original post by MS00
Any news for anyone who applied before the Nov 1st deadline? The previous years they often release decisions on Tuesday, so hoping it will be tomorrow but then again they did say they might take until the 17th of December... What schools/programmes did you apply to (Economic Law for myself). Best of luck to everyone!

Still no reply, but let's hope we all get answers on Tuesday - the wait is killing me! I've been checking my emails and the admission website far too many times haha

Applying for International Security
Reply 83
Original post by MS00

International Security here ✌️
Reply 84
Original post by MS00

Also didn't hear anything! Every time I get an email my heart races!

Human Rights and Humanitarian Action for me!
Didn't hear anything either! Super nervous.I've applied for Environmental Policy PSIA. Anyone else applying for the same?
Original post by Ahaana21
Didn't hear anything either! Super nervous.I've applied for Environmental Policy PSIA. Anyone else applying for the same?

Yes! Good luck!
Original post by boredinthehouse
Yes! Good luck!

Good luck to you as well! :smile:
Me neither :frown:
I was hoping to get an email last week but nothing! I think everyone here is on the same boat, checking emails and the admissions website every day... haha!
Good luck to everyone.

I applied to International Governance and Diplomacy
Reply 89
I got my email, unfortunately I won't be going to Sciences Po this time. Best of luck to the rest of you!
Reply 90
finally got my email, so happy to say that I’ll be going to Sciences Po next year!!

Best of luck to everyone
Just got into the International Governance & Diplomacy masters!
Reply 92
Got no email yet ahhhh I am dying - has your admissions portal already changed?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 93
no luck for me this time 😞 really sad
Got my acceptance to the Human Rights and Humanitarian Action program! Hoping for positive scholarship results in the next few weeks/months. Best of luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 95
Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I also got admitted to the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action :smile: So excited!

Here's my timeline as a reference for future applicants (since it seems like we all spent some time lurking in past years' forums haha):
Applied: October 31
Admissible: November 20
Admitted: December 8
Admitted toMS International Security! Who else!? Will create a Facebook group to connect. Félicitations!
Ali S
Congratulations to all who got admitted! Could somebody who got admitted to International Security share his / her profile? Just to see if I have any realistic chance at all. =)
Original post by MS00
Got no email yet ahhhh I am dying - has your admissions portal already changed?

i got no email either haha
Reply 99
Original post by Dorminhoco
Congratulations to all who got admitted! Could somebody who got admitted to International Security share his / her profile? Just to see if I have any realistic chance at all. =)

i’m really curious too hahaha.

i was pretty confident with my background but i guess it wasn’t enough. i’ve got 3.8 GPA, work experience at Foreign Affairs Ministry, international exchange at Universidade de São Paulo, 2 academic and 2 professional letters, some extracurricular activities like student associations .

idk, i’m really disappointed in myself 😞

Quick Reply

Latest