Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Devon: A wet Christmas.
Woo! It just started snowing.
lookintomyeyes
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
bit of snow in birkenhead (by liverpool) but never stuck on the ground. It is only stuck on cars and the sun is shining now :eek:
wowee i live in birkenhead
vinny2256
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
PITCH WHITE IN Co. Tyrone! Haha. Tis Picturesque. Dinner time....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The ground is white in Arkansas.
LS.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's stopped here

Is a couple of inches of snow too much to ask for? Hopefully It'll start again later.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LS.)
It's stopped here

Is a couple of inches of snow too much to ask for? Hopefully It'll start again later.
It will.
LS.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
It will.
Yay!

Merry christmas to you
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Woo! It just started snowing.
its snowing loads now aint it! Actually it depends whereabouts in Devon you are. On Dartmoor snow is apparently really thick. In Exmouth, Devon the snow went for about and hour and has now settled. :-D I took a pic earlier actually......has been attached
Attached files
-G-a-v-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tis snowing in Stoke-on-Trent on and off. Keeps stopping then starting. Tis snowing a little bit at the minute.... - was coming down quite heavily though earlier
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
its snowing loads now aint it! Actually it depends whereabouts in Devon you are. On Dartmoor snow is apparently really thick. In Exmouth, Devon the snow went for about and hour and has now settled. :-D I took a pic earlier actually......has been attached
Meh.

We had a five minute flurry, then it stopped.
LS.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Great pic! I'd give you rep but it says I need to spread it around (damn limits!). You're soooo lucky to have snow settle.

It hasn't snowed again yet
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
clouding over here now, might snow.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Obviously to be a white Christmas one flake of snow has to drop in the collection boxes at one of the specified Met Office sites.

Stuff that ! We'll do it with the naked eye:

WHITE CHRISTMAS in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire.

:party:

Add your's as they are "observed".

Merry Christmas Everybody.
Hey what time was it snowing here? It wasn't snowing at 1am, but when I left the house at 4 and went through the A38 towards J28 I saw a fair bit of settled snow! interesting!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We had about two minutes of snow, but then it turned to rain Cleared up long enough for a Christmas walk though!
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Manchester had snow last night, then heavy hail, which stuck and now looks like snow. And a bit of sleet. So it's a white Christmas, just about :p:
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Hey what time was it snowing here? It wasn't snowing at 1am, but when I left the house at 4 and went through the A38 towards J28 I saw a fair bit of settled snow! interesting!

Put it this way, I woke up, and there was snow on the ground and that was at 8.30 AM.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Didn't have a white xmas but will have a white new year!!! Am gonna travel tomorrow!!!
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, i have never seen a white christmas here in 10 years. Today, it is raining.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its a white christmas in South West Manchester too, however the snow has stopped now, the grounds still white as snow.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still Snowing up here.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads