JohnMonty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi,
This year i applied for Newcastle university although i unfortunately did not obtain my place as due to predicted grades i dropped from ACC at AS Level, to BCE at A Level, very unfair if you ask me. I have taken up an accounting foundation year at northumbria this year and was wondering if i would be able to apply to Newcastle University with this foundation year in 2021?

Thanks, John
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by JohnMonty)
Hi,
This year i applied for Newcastle university although i unfortunately did not obtain my place as due to predicted grades i dropped from ACC at AS Level, to BCE at A Level, very unfair if you ask me. I have taken up an accounting foundation year at northumbria this year and was wondering if i would be able to apply to Newcastle University with this foundation year in 2021?

Thanks, John
Hi JohnMonty,

It's great to hear you're interested in applying to study with us

I have got in touch with our Business School and Accounting department about this and they have shared that if you could please send us a transcript (or course handbook) that shows the modules you are taking, they can look into this for you! You can reach the team at [email protected] and the team will hope to get back as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (64)
17.53%
No one else does (117)
32.05%
I'm embarrassed about my background (38)
10.41%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (125)
34.25%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.64%
I don't have a camera (8)
2.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed