Are you going to hell or not? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DarkShadows08)
Well saying that people are ******s for having Religion makes you sound like a belligerent ass.
Like I said, I dont give a **** anymore, when you hear people bang on about it in real life, you realise how clueless they actually are..
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Like I said, I dont give a **** anymore, when you hear people bang on about it in real life, you realise how clueless they actually are..
No,actually when you hear people talking about their religion,you realize that they are strong in their beliefs and know where they're going in life.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No,actually when you hear people talking about their religion,you realize that they are strong in their beliefs and know where they're going in life.
LOL, ok, I cant really be arsed to argue about this, wasnt my intention anyway, sorry.
sashh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yeah, like the girls who told me I was going to burn in hell because I complained their music was too loud. Apparently anyone who asks someone to turn down religeous music is going to burn in hell.

Some, very few people are strong in their beliefs, but that can be said for a lot of people. People who fanatically follow a football team are strong in their beliefs.

BTW to the origional poster where was the option "I have no religeon"
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont belive in hell so it cant hurt me!
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Know where they're going in life???

Good Christmas joke - was that one you read in a cracker?

How can you know where you're going if you cannot see? Because that is what religion does, it blinds us to the reality of this life.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont believe in any religions.
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i dont believe in any religions.
Alyson Hannigan? Really? She's ok I suppose... not avatar worthy though surely?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Alyson Hannigan? Really? She's ok I suppose... not avatar worthy though surely?
hush. u have no taste :p:
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok ok
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why is it that people believe that just because they go to church once or twice a year (christmas and easter) that it really makes them automatically get into heaven. For that matter, just becaus you do attend church regularly does not mean that you will be going to heaven for sure, so it is rather pointless trying to setermine where people will be going in the afterlife on the sole basis of whether or not they went to church on christmas day.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good point. Going to church really is wasteful.
When you die your brain died, your brain is you and it dies, it stops working. When your brain stops working that is the end of you, you can't see, hear, feel, although I admit it would be nice to go to a fantasy land.
So let's all stop giving money to some vicars whose job it is to mislead us towards a fake happyness, let's get on with our lives. And let's still enjoy christmas, because it's fun.
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If God is so forgiving why is there a hell?
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Did you go to church this morning?

Me- no.
I hope I am going to hell after all the hard work I have put in trying to secure membership.

Btw...can you get something like the student loan to support me whilst in hell? Just wondering...
wanderer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
I know I'm not going to either.
As I don't believe in either one I can't go to either one. When I die my brain and body fails to function. I will cease to exist. Thats it.

You can't go to something which you don't believe in.
So if I managed to convince myself school didn't exist, I'd find it physically impossible to go there? Some homework excuse! Surely if heaven and hell do exist you'll still go? Just as if you and I are right, all the christians will simply cease to exist when they die, despite the fact they believe otherwise.
wanderer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have to agree there. She is something of a Goddess.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont go to church. Nor does any of my family. I hate the church.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i went on xmas eve
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.69%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (209)
40.74%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.57%

Watched Threads