hevs2054
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Just thought I'd start this thread as I haven't seen anything on here discussing applications for 2021.

I've applied for Human Capital Solutions consulting scheme 2021 and I've just completed the numerical reasoning tests and the SJT. Wondering is anyone else has heard anything back yet about their results and the next stages?

I got some feedback in the report immediately after the assessment but it was very vague. Also probably one of the hardest numerical test i've done in terms of time, easy questions but only 6 mins!
mjmjmj99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what did they say in the report?
hevs2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by mjmjmj99)
what did they say in the report?
That I was accurate but slower than others. Also that I could make a good fit. However I got an email literally a couple of hours later to say I passed and i'm through to the next round so I don't think the report necessarily gives any real information to your what your scores were.
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I haven't received an interview invite yet, but my application centre thing states 'Interview in progress' odd.

(Original post by heather2054)
That I was accurate but slower than others. Also that I could make a good fit. However I got an email literally a couple of hours later to say I passed and i'm through to the next round so I don't think the report necessarily gives any real information to your what your scores were.
mjmjmj99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ohh, i got accurate, faster and good fit but i am still yet to receive a reply from them after days.
perourou
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi everybody, just a quick question about the waiting time between the video interview and the outcome. Has anyone already receive an assessment center invitation?
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by perourou)
Hi everybody, just a quick question about the waiting time between the video interview and the outcome. Has anyone already receive an assessment center invitation?
Did my interview about two weeks ago, nothing yet. I assume they are going to review them once all schemes have closed.
hevs2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
Did my interview about two weeks ago, nothing yet. I assume they are going to review them once all schemes have closed.
Yeah same here, haven't heard yet but they did say 2-3 weeks and I did mine just under 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed!!!
perourou
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah same here, haven't heard yet but they did say 2-3 weeks and I did mine just under 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed!!!
When you say "they did say 2-3weeks", where did you get this info? I applied to investment consulting, what about you guys?
hevs2054
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by perourou)
When you say "they did say 2-3weeks", where did you get this info? I applied to investment consulting, what about you guys?
When they sent out the email invitation for the video interview. They mentioned in the small print near the end of the email that it takes around 2-3 weeks for the HR team to review the interview before inviting to an AC. Human capital solutions, good luck!!!
Grealish
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I got an email stating that they have reviewed my video interview and are currently creating a shortlist for ACs. Anyone else had that email?
hevs2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by jajajaaaaa)
I got an email stating that they have reviewed my video interview and are currently creating a shortlist for ACs. Anyone else had that email?
Not heard anything yet, what stream did you apply for?
Grealish
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Not heard anything yet, what stream did you apply for?
I applied for investment consulting.
Last edited by Grealish; 8 months ago
IBhopeful2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by jajajaaaaa)
what day did you do yours?
brrP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Does anyone know the interview process?
hevs2054
Rep:
?
Anyone heard anything yet? I still haven't received anything?
Monday211
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Got the AC shortlist email
hevs2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by Monday211)
Got the AC shortlist email
Congrats! Which stream?
Monday211
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Congrats! Which stream?
Investment Consulting
IBhopeful2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Monday211)
Investment Consulting
congrats! grad? when did you do the video interview
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.09%
Uncertainty around my education (37)
10.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (40)
11.59%
Lack of purpose or motivation (47)
13.62%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
4.93%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (16)
4.64%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (37)
10.72%
Financial worries (24)
6.96%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.35%
Exposure to negative news/social media (21)
6.09%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (10)
2.9%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (35)
10.14%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (25)
7.25%

Watched Threads