The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme applications 2021

Just thought I'd start this thread as I haven't seen anything on here discussing applications for 2021.

I've applied for Human Capital Solutions consulting scheme 2021 and I've just completed the numerical reasoning tests and the SJT. Wondering is anyone else has heard anything back yet about their results and the next stages?

I got some feedback in the report immediately after the assessment but it was very vague. Also probably one of the hardest numerical test i've done in terms of time, easy questions but only 6 mins!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what did they say in the report?
Reply 2
Original post by mjmjmj99
what did they say in the report?

That I was accurate but slower than others. Also that I could make a good fit. However I got an email literally a couple of hours later to say I passed and i'm through to the next round so I don't think the report necessarily gives any real information to your what your scores were.
I haven't received an interview invite yet, but my application centre thing states 'Interview in progress' odd.

Original post by heather2054
That I was accurate but slower than others. Also that I could make a good fit. However I got an email literally a couple of hours later to say I passed and i'm through to the next round so I don't think the report necessarily gives any real information to your what your scores were.
Reply 4

Ohh, i got accurate, faster and good fit but i am still yet to receive a reply from them after days.
Reply 5
Hi everybody, just a quick question about the waiting time between the video interview and the outcome. Has anyone already receive an assessment center invitation?
Original post by perourou
Hi everybody, just a quick question about the waiting time between the video interview and the outcome. Has anyone already receive an assessment center invitation?

Did my interview about two weeks ago, nothing yet. I assume they are going to review them once all schemes have closed.
Reply 7
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Did my interview about two weeks ago, nothing yet. I assume they are going to review them once all schemes have closed.

Yeah same here, haven't heard yet but they did say 2-3 weeks and I did mine just under 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed!!!
Reply 8
Yeah same here, haven't heard yet but they did say 2-3 weeks and I did mine just under 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed!!!

When you say "they did say 2-3weeks", where did you get this info? I applied to investment consulting, what about you guys?
Reply 9
Original post by perourou
When you say "they did say 2-3weeks", where did you get this info? I applied to investment consulting, what about you guys?

When they sent out the email invitation for the video interview. They mentioned in the small print near the end of the email that it takes around 2-3 weeks for the HR team to review the interview before inviting to an AC. Human capital solutions, good luck!!!
I got an email stating that they have reviewed my video interview and are currently creating a shortlist for ACs. Anyone else had that email?
Reply 11
Original post by jajajaaaaa
I got an email stating that they have reviewed my video interview and are currently creating a shortlist for ACs. Anyone else had that email?

Not heard anything yet, what stream did you apply for?
Not heard anything yet, what stream did you apply for?

I applied for investment consulting.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jajajaaaaa

what day did you do yours?
Reply 14
Does anyone know the interview process?
Reply 15
Anyone heard anything yet? I still haven't received anything?
Got the AC shortlist email
Reply 17
Original post by Monday211
Got the AC shortlist email

Congrats! Which stream?
Congrats! Which stream?

Investment Consulting
Original post by Monday211
Investment Consulting

congrats! grad? when did you do the video interview

Quick Reply