katiegsu5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there
I was wondering if anyone had any advice for psychology on how to get A/A*s or any kind of revision guides or youtubers they used to help them. I’ve just started year 12 and I’d really like to get an A* although that seems a bit high for me lol, but i don’t know how to revise the subject or how study for it properly :/ my teacher is very fast paced with the slides so we end up not writing a lot down. She also gave us a revision guide but said that we could only get a B with it?? so im not quite sure how ill get an A lol?
I’m kind struggling with answering pretty much all the questions(specifically scenario/evaluation questions) as they seem to ask for specific terminology. Any advice?

Thank you
Last edited by katiegsu5; 3 months ago
alouise0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hiya! I do A-Level psychology (AQA) and I make a one page summary of each topic (1 a4 side on conformity, another on Zimbardo's study etc) - as these are good for key info/points and are really condensed. Primrose Kitten (youtuber) saved my GCSEs and she also does A-Level psychology videos (she's a teacher and covers things really clearly, I normally write notes from her videos (she has videos specific to exam boards, including Edexcel) Good luck!!!
katiegsu5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by alouise0)
Hiya! I do A-Level psychology (AQA) and I make a one page summary of each topic (1 a4 side on conformity, another on Zimbardo's study etc) - as these are good for key info/points and are really condensed. Primrose Kitten (youtuber) saved my GCSEs and she also does A-Level psychology videos (she's a teacher and covers things really clearly, I normally write notes from her videos (she has videos specific to exam boards, including Edexcel) Good luck!!!
thank you for this!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (253)
57.11%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.89%

Watched Threads