s0uljaboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hiya !!
can anyone give me a brief overview of what london academy or brampton manor are like from personal experience. im year 11 and thinking of taking english lit, psychology, chemistry and probably economics or sum ****.
- do you have to do 4 a levels? or maybe 3 and an epq?
- whats the social life like there?
- what are the interviews like?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
ZR2002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s0uljaboy)
hiya !!
can anyone give me a brief overview of what london academy or brampton manor are like from personal experience. im year 11 and thinking of taking english lit, psychology, chemistry and probably economics or sum ****.
- do you have to do 4 a levels? or maybe 3 and an epq?
- whats the social life like there?
- what are the interviews like?
hi! I'm currently studying at LAE and I'd be happy to give you my take on it. i am studying bio chem maths and further maths right now. you have to start year 12 with four a levels but in february you are allowed to drop down to three, especially if you do EPQ. The workload at LAE is big but if you want to get high grades you need to expect that anywhere you go- A levels are so much harder and require so much more time and effort. Regarding interviews, i stressed way too much about mine but it was fine, they asked about why you want to go as well as their core values which you can find on their website. I am enjoying my time here loads and i think if you are dedicated and want to push yourself LAE is a good choice- if you have any more questions feel free to ask them!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.47%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.41%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.51%

Watched Threads