are anglia ruskin classing summer 2021 exams for level first sitting?

Watch
dumbgirltryhard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
??????
ARUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi dumbgirltryhard
I might need a bit more information to help you here.

If you are referring to the our resit policy in subjects like Medicine, this does not apply to the CAG (centre assessed grades) awarded in Summer 2020. We will consider the Autumn sitting (or summer if you are not retaking in Autumn) as the first results.

Let me know more information if this doesn't cover what you're asking and I'll do my very best to help

All the best
Megan
LifeIsSoHard
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ARUOfficial)
Hi dumbgirltryhard
I might need a bit more information to help you here.

If you are referring to the our resit policy in subjects like Medicine, this does not apply to the CAG (centre assessed grades) awarded in Summer 2020. We will consider the Autumn sitting (or summer if you are not retaking in Autumn) as the first results.

Let me know more information if this doesn't cover what you're asking and I'll do my very best to help

All the best
Megan
Hi there ARUOfficial

I had question similar to the above post that I urgently need help with please.

The ARU website for medicine entry requirements states that resits are accepted but A-levels must be completed within the last 2 years prior to applying.

My situation is a bit strange – I have already achieved grades in 2 of my A-level subjects (in the year 2019) and I was planning on resitting my Chemistry A-level this year (2020), however, due to being a private/external candidate I was left without any Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) this year. This means that I am forced to take my Chemistry resit at a later date (next Summer, 2021). Would I still be eligible for the course, since the delay in my resit Chemistry was through no fault of my own, rather it was because of the cancellation of exams due to the pandemic?

Please if you could help me, thank you!
ARUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LifeIsSoHard)
Hi there ARUOfficial

I had question similar to the above post that I urgently need help with please.

The ARU website for medicine entry requirements states that resits are accepted but A-levels must be completed within the last 2 years prior to applying.

My situation is a bit strange – I have already achieved grades in 2 of my A-level subjects (in the year 2019) and I was planning on resitting my Chemistry A-level this year (2020), however, due to being a private/external candidate I was left without any Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) this year. This means that I am forced to take my Chemistry resit at a later date (next Summer, 2021). Would I still be eligible for the course, since the delay in my resit Chemistry was through no fault of my own, rather it was because of the cancellation of exams due to the pandemic?

Please if you could help me, thank you!
Hi @LifeIsSoHard
That's quite a specific query to you as an individual, it would probably be answered fastest my emailing either [email protected] or [email protected]. I hope that's ok!
Best
Megan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads