Don’t judge me though, I’m worried you will
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Don’t judge me though, I’m worried you will

I won't
Reply 4
Original post by fidgope
I won't

Ok, I sexually assaulted someone and I also was trespassing at the the same time
Reply 5
Ok, I sexually assaulted someone and I also was trespassing at the the same time

Ok. How did you get caught and how long were you sent to prison for?
Reply 6
Original post by fidgope
Ok. How did you get caught and how long were you sent to prison for?

8 years sentence and the woman I did it reported it to her colleague
Reply 7
8 years sentence and the woman I did it reported it to her colleague

Did you plead guilty or not guilty when you were charged?
Reply 8
Original post by fidgope
Did you plead guilty or not guilty when you were charged?

Guilty and I wasn’t charged
Reply 9
Assuming this is legit..
Do you regret what you did? Not just to make yourself look like a better person or that you regret the consequence ( prison time ) but for the sake of the actual woman?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10

Did you plead guilty because they had strong evidence against you anyway or did you plead guilty because you felt guilty for what you done?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Do you regret what you did? Not just to make yourself look like a better person or that you regret the consequence ( prison time ) but for the sake of the actual woman?

Yes I think I do regret what I did, it’s ruined my life. I do for the sake of the actual woman, I could have scarred her for life and if I could undo what I did I would but it’s too late now
Reply 12
Yes I think I do regret what I did, it’s ruined my life. I do for the sake of the actual woman, I could have scarred her for life and if I could undo what I did I would but it’s too late now

Do you think you deserve that?
How did your friends and family react to finding out about what you did and the fact that you were going to prison? What affect has it had on those relationships?
Original post by fidgope
Did you plead guilty because they had strong evidence against you anyway or did you plead guilty because you felt guilty for what you done?

Evidence
Reply 14
Evidence

What Evidence did they have?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Do you think you deserve that?
How did your friends and family react to finding out about what you did and the fact that you were going to prison? What affect has it had on those relationships?

I think I do deserve because I could have potentially ruined the victims life.
They were very disappointed and we’re all really angry with me and said I deserve everything but me but they still stuck by me. They came to visit me often. It has effected our relationship quit a lot, we don’t have talks about general stuff anymore like a friendly chat
Original post by fidgope
What Evidence did they have?

CCTV footage

You are telling a whole pack of lies everyone is charged after they have been interviewed by the Police you are taken to the charge bar your finger prints /photo,s are taken and so is your DNA thats why you are Anonymous on here making up lies get out of here before l report you

you weren't charged but you went to prison?!
Original post by black tea
you weren't charged but you went to prison?!

From what I can remember yes

Latest

Trending

Trending