Pure maths in one day?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I still have 3 days till my pure maths exam but I’ve got 2 till chem. I’ve been revising chem and completely forgot about pure as for my CAG I already have a B which meets the requirements of my course. Is it possible to revise pure in one day, bearing in mind most of the topics I’m confident with but only some I have to really go through to understand? I’ve already revised maths for months but this month I completely forgot everything so need to go through the ones I don’t know. Is this manageable in a day?
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I still have 3 days till my pure maths exam but I’ve got 2 till chem. I’ve been revising chem and completely forgot about pure as for my CAG I already have a B which meets the requirements of my course. Is it possible to revise pure in one day, bearing in mind most of the topics I’m confident with but only some I have to really go through to understand? I’ve already revised maths for months but this month I completely forgot everything so need to go through the ones I don’t know. Is this manageable in a day?
If you have revised lots in the past, a quick refresher should bring a lot of it back. Yes a single day to revise isn't ideal, but if you really focus you'll make decent progress. Just start with a quick review of what is in the course (reading textbook summary pages etc.), then focus on any really problematic topics, and then do practice questions - this should bring up any issues you missed, and also get you back into the mindset of maths exams.

Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Interea)
If you have revised lots in the past, a quick refresher should bring a lot of it back. Yes a single day to revise isn't ideal, but if you really focus you'll make decent progress. Just start with a quick review of what is in the course (reading textbook summary pages etc.), then focus on any really problematic topics, and then do practice questions - this should bring up any issues you missed, and also get you back into the mindset of maths exams.

Good luck!
Thank you so much you're so helpful! Have a good day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
16.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise