Smpofficail
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey
I got an offer letter from Aston business school and also from Nottingham Trent University for M.Sc. in business and management, as I am an international student I am unable to see which collage suits me the best, can anyone suggest me which college is the best based on uni life, Nightlife and possibility of employment after the course and also part-time jobs possibility ....!!!!
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Smpofficail)
Hey
I got an offer letter from Aston business school and also from Nottingham Trent University for M.Sc. in business and management, as I am an international student I am unable to see which collage suits me the best, can anyone suggest me which college is the best based on uni life, Nightlife and possibility of employment after the course and also part-time jobs possibility ....!!!!
Hi there,

The Aston Business School is part of an elite group of business schools across the globe who hold the triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, and internationally recognised by top accrediting bodies and independent rankings for the quality of teaching and the employability of graduates. Graduates go on to work for world-renowned institutions and companies such as Barclays, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Google, Morgan Stanley, PWC, Rolls Royce, Unilever and many more.

Aston holds a lot of careers fairs to foster networking between students and employers. Over 200 graduate employers come on campus every ear to meet Aston students. This year Aston will also be hosting a virtual careers convention for this reason.

It’s a small university with an intimate campus which helps foster good relationships between students. The small size means that you’re able to participate and stand out more in not just the university but in clubs and societies as well. The campus is also located in the Birmingham city centre, this is useful as there are many opportunities and activities around for recreation and relaxation. The close proximity also means there are a lot of opportunities around for part-time jobs whilst completing your studies.

I hope this helps.

*Ethel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (78)
26.62%
No - I have already returned home (35)
11.95%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
19.8%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.58%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
31.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed