mjr_phillips
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there. I'm looking to apply for architecture at bath university and was hoping someone could help me out with my personal statement. As it stands I have a strong statement written up but was hoping that someone studying architecture at bath could give me some pointers to make it even better; and up my chances of getting accepted. If you're willing to help and would like a copy of my statement please respond and thanks!
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mjr_phillips)
Hi there. I'm looking to apply for architecture at bath university and was hoping someone could help me out with my personal statement. As it stands I have a strong statement written up but was hoping that someone studying architecture at bath could give me some pointers to make it even better; and up my chances of getting accepted. If you're willing to help and would like a copy of my statement please respond and thanks!
Don't send your PS to anyone you don't know over the internet - plagiarism is very real
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (9)
37.5%
No - I have already returned home (4)
16.67%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
25%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
4.17%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
16.67%

Watched Threads