How was your christmas dinner?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
swishmasta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
just had mine, and man!!! my stomach is about to explode! had rice,beef, chicken,potatoes,peas, all sorts, what did you guys have...........
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by swishmasta)
just had mine, and man!!! my stomach is about to explode! had rice,beef, chicken,potatoes,peas, all sorts, what did you guys have...........
I had a 7 course meal at the pub. First course was canapés, second course was broccoli soup, next course was halibut and salmon, then it was a passionfruit sorbet, then there was goose with all the trimmings, swiftly followed by Christmas pudding, concluded with coffee and mince pies. Wasn't too bad
Sam_B
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
turkey, potatos, stuffing, carrots other things that i dont know what they were.

have loads of turkey left for sandwiches...mmmmmm...sandwiches
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We had a massive roast turkey, yummy homemade stuffing, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, sprouts and carrots, then we had a walk to digest that lot and had Yule log and Christmas cake when we got back The homemade stuffing was the best bit!
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
I had a 7 course meal at the pub. First course was canapés, second course was broccoli soup, next course was halibut and salmon, then it was a passionfruit sorbet, then there was goose with all the trimmings, swiftly followed by Christmas pudding, concluded with coffee and mince pies. Wasn't too bad
at a pub? was it free? lol
fairydust_23
Report 14 years ago
Hi swishmasta, sorry i know this is a bit random but can u pls tell me wot kind of grades u got 4 gcse and AS? because i want to go to imperial and i c u've had an offer from there! lol thanks
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the whole traditional enchilada. was very nice, having another in about an hour...

turkey, stuffing, carrots, brussels sprouts, cranberries, sausage-wrapped-in bacon-things, roast potatoes, gravy followed by crimbo puddding and cream. can't wait till round II...
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
M&S microwave steamed dinner....was lush!
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
the whole traditional enchilada. was very nice, having another in about an hour...

turkey, stuffing, carrots, brussels sprouts, cranberries, sausage-wrapped-in bacon-things, roast potatoes, gravy followed by crimbo puddding and cream. can't wait till round II...
2 HOW U GOONA MANAGE THT-and then there is the washing?!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i havent even had mines yet :confused:
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aww mine was lovely turkey and all the trimmings, unfortunately im pissed so didnt feel very hungry as im on my 6th drink now but hey its xmas!! at least i wont put on too much weight but then drink is full of calories oh well time to be happy its xmas new years is going to be great next week!!!!
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum's brill.

She made a lovely pudding (with a little help from me) consisting of chocolate cake, ice cream and home made chocolate swirls. mmmmmm
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum rocks the world - we have the same every year - she and Delia rock on every level!! turkey, sausage + bacon roll thingies, two kinds of stuffing , sprouts, carrots, tatties... every1 else had parsnips but i dont eat them!!
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bekaboo)
My mum rocks the world - we have the same every year - she and Delia rock on every level!! turkey, sausage + bacon roll thingies, two kinds of stuffing , sprouts, carrots, tatties... every1 else had parsnips but i dont eat them!!
Delia is awesome! She's cracked Christmas.

As for parsnips, they're not my favourite either.
python05
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had a Christmas Lunch at a restaurant in Paris...

Entree: Scallop Soup
Main: Selection of rostissary meat
Dessert: Chocolat Mousse

It was bloody lovely!!!!
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm just about over tipsy..............
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Had a really nice dinner.
Best bit being my Mums friend saying
"Oh It's coming, it's coming" when uncorking the wine. And then shouting "harder, Harder"
pixiepeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had a cold Quorn thing but I had huge sprouts which more than made up for that!
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had mine 2 hours ago. It was good, and quite filling. We had potatoes, vegggies, parsnips, carrots, duck, and turkey.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Starter: Bach (it's a spicy, Christmassy, Polish, beetroot soup) Yummy!

Main course: Turkey, dumplings, carrots, brocolli, stuffing, cranberry sauce, lots of gravy.

Dessert: Lemon tart with strawberries on top.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads