helpme111
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
My predicted grades are likely BBB and I want to apply to Lancaster, Strathclyde, manchester foundation year, Aberdeen, and Newcastle.
For Lancaster Aberdeen and Newcastle I have contextual and EPQ which lower my offers to BBB/BBC but I don't know if I still need the standard requirements for them to consider me. The Strathclyde website says ABB-BBB and manchester requirements are BBC.
Will these universities consider me and hopefully give me an offer or are they too risky?
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by helpme111)
My predicted grades are likely BBB and I want to apply to Lancaster, Strathclyde, manchester foundation year, Aberdeen, and Newcastle.
For Lancaster Aberdeen and Newcastle I have contextual and EPQ which lower my offers to BBB/BBC but I don't know if I still need the standard requirements for them to consider me. The Strathclyde website says ABB-BBB and manchester requirements are BBC.
Will these universities consider me and hopefully give me an offer or are they too risky?
Try you grades, course choice and uni on here: https://www.ucas.com/advisers/offer-rate-calculator
helpme111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Try you grades, course choice and uni on here: https://www.ucas.com/advisers/offer-rate-calculator
I have but the offer calculator doesn't take into consideration the epq and contextual data?
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I have but the offer calculator doesn't take into consideration the epq and contextual data?
Are you eligible for a contextual offer?
helpme111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Are you eligible for a contextual offer?
yes, I am. My predictions meet the contextual offer but they don't meet the standard entry requirements.Will this mean they won't consider me?
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
yes, I am. My predictions meet the contextual offer but they don't meet the standard entry requirements.Will this mean they won't consider me?
They will if you are eligible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.48%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.52%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.83%
I need help with my personal statement (60)
41.38%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
24.83%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.07%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed