The Student Room Group

Did I have to invite her again to meet up? (Tinder)

https://imgur.com/a/a4186tZ

This is how looks my chat with 28 y.o. girl and I'm 21 y.o. Did I have to invite her again? What do I have to do?

Her translated bio:

165/48

I am chilly, spontaneous and cheerful. I try to live in the moment and take everything from life. I'm also gentle and kind of conservative, so you can be the boss all the way :smile:

I like to walk, travel, go to the beach and spa, but in general it's not so important what to do - more importantly, with whom! I am athletic because I have several pairs of sneakers, and I have a lot of free time because I have telecommuting.
(edited 3 years ago)
What are you talking about you are all over the place Tinder is a hookup site its not a dating site there is not such a thing as a dating site they are all for one thing only hooking up who in there right mind would want to date someone on hookup sites they are all going through each other like rabbits and are all cheating on there wife/children /partners full of germs post a new post and let us know what you are asking about
Reply 2
Original post by Scottishlad888
What are you talking about you are all over the place Tinder is a hookup site its not a dating site there is not such a thing as a dating site they are all for one thing only hooking up who in there right mind would want to date someone on hookup sites they are all going through each other like rabbits and are all cheating on there wife/children /partners full of germs post a new post and let us know what you are asking about

Haha, I asked one girl on Tinder to watch a movie with me. She told me: Everyone wants one night, it's disgusting. I said: maybe more nights. She: Wtf :biggrin:
Original post by Donnyy
Haha, I asked one girl on Tinder to watch a movie with me. She told me: Everyone wants one night, it's disgusting. I said: maybe more nights. She: Wtf :biggrin:

Thats what l was saying they call them dating sites but they are dirty filthy hookup sites who wants to date a girl like that l would rather stay single social media is nothing but crap
Reply 4
Original post by Scottishlad888
Thats what l was saying they call them dating sites but they are dirty filthy hookup sites who wants to date a girl like that l would rather stay single social media is nothing but crap

I'm ok with hookups, but relationship would be also ok for me. However, some girls just stop responding after about 10th message. So, I consider that girls want to be invited for hook up.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Donnyy
I'm ok with hookups, but relationship would be also ok for me. However, some girls just stops responding after about 10th message. So, I consider that girls want to be invited for meet up

Whats the point dating if the girl you date has had more sex than you have had l am not going to ever date and l dont do hookups if girls want sex they will ask you for sex thats what they are like nowadays humans are acting like animals l dont like sex on its own l prefer sex with loving and prefer dating long term
Reply 6
Ok, what's point for 28 y.o. girl chat with 21 y.o? And she even wanted to meet up 20:00 o clock, what that means?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
okay you seem like you're asking to meet too soon. Ask for like a week in advance she seems busy with work
Reply 8
Original post by itsyahg
okay you seem like you're asking to meet too soon. Ask for like a week in advance she seems busy with work

Hmm, I didn't tell her time. But she probably thought about today
Reply 9
Original post by Donnyy
Hmm, I didn't tell her time. But she probably thought about today

from the messages it seems like as soon as you started talking you wanted to meet and you said you were free today, and you asked her if she'd free today. maybe talk and bit on text so she can get to know you a bit better before meeting up
Original post by Donnyy
Ok, what's point for 28 y.o. girl chat with 21 y.o? And she even wanted to meet up 20:00 o clock, what that means?

it means she wants to meet at 8pm, i don't think it could be much clearer tbh.
Original post by Donnyy

She wants you to give her a very good seeing to as she is very easy you are the man watch out for germs

Quick Reply

Latest