Student Accommodation Available in Liverpool City Centre!Watch
I am in urgent need of a tenant to take on my contract at Horizon Heights, Liverpool. The room is a classic en-suite room with a 3/4 bed. The room offers so much storage space and has a study space. The kitchen is shared with 5 female and 2 male students.
Facilities in the accommodation include a gym, a study space area, a cinema room, a games area, a laundry room and the sky lounge. The site is directly across from Liverpool Lime Street Station and is very accessible.
Note: Only students who do not already live within Unite Students Accommodation can apply
Please contact me if interested!
Hi I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy at horizon heights aswell and I was wondering are you moving home once you find someone or have you already moved home already as I’m not sure what to do.
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my Classic En-suite room at Atlantic Point, Naylor Street, L3 6LS, Liverpool, UK with a shared kitchen and private bathroom. I think it will be better in covid-19 situation if you have your own private space to study, conveniently go to school and near the city central.
• No deposit required
• Weekly rent: 112£
• Tenancy 17th Sep 2020 – 09th July 2020 and can divide into small installments to pay or fully pay (the 1st installment is already paid)
• Room available from 11/11/2020
• 4 undergraduate girls currently living in the flat
• Full furnished. A double bed, wardrobe, bed drawer, desk, shelves, chair,…
• Bill included: water, heating, electricity and wifi
• Parking and laundry room
• 5-7 minute walk to Liverpool John Moores Uni ; 10-15 minute to other universities like Liverpool Hope Uni, Uni of Liverpool,…
• 10 minute walk to the city centre, near Tesco, Sainburry,…
Please message me if you are interested!
You also can contact me via whatsapp: 07742713425
Thank you so much!