Student Accommodation Available in Liverpool City Centre!

Watch
jessdubash
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
https://www.campusboard.co.uk/flats/...f-na4uN8D2Mdf8

I am in urgent need of a tenant to take on my contract at Horizon Heights, Liverpool. The room is a classic en-suite room with a 3/4 bed. The room offers so much storage space and has a study space. The kitchen is shared with 5 female and 2 male students.
Facilities in the accommodation include a gym, a study space area, a cinema room, a games area, a laundry room and the sky lounge. The site is directly across from Liverpool Lime Street Station and is very accessible.

Note: Only students who do not already live within Unite Students Accommodation can apply
Please contact me if interested!
Last edited by jessdubash; 1 month ago
Sophie_jjk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy at horizon heights aswell and I was wondering are you moving home once you find someone or have you already moved home already as I’m not sure what to do.
jessdubash
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sophie_jjk)
Hi I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy at horizon heights aswell and I was wondering are you moving home once you find someone or have you already moved home already as I’m not sure what to do.
Hi! I have already moved home and am still working on someone taking over my tenancy. It's quite hard to find people to take over tenancies currently with so much competition and covid. I moved home as I have left university and my student finance should be stopping soon, therefore it's cheaper to live at home and not worry about lockdown restrictions in Liverpool
Sophie_jjk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah same but I’m still at the uni. It’s so unfair they won’t let you go even though you’ve left uni that’s actually so unfair.
Anh Bui
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
*01 room available*
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my Classic En-suite room at Atlantic Point, Naylor Street, L3 6LS, Liverpool, UK with a shared kitchen and private bathroom. I think it will be better in covid-19 situation if you have your own private space to study, conveniently go to school and near the city central.
• No deposit required
• Weekly rent: 112£
• Tenancy 17th Sep 2020 – 09th July 2020 and can divide into small installments to pay or fully pay (the 1st installment is already paid)
• Room available from 11/11/2020
• 4 undergraduate girls currently living in the flat
• Full furnished. A double bed, wardrobe, bed drawer, desk, shelves, chair,…
• Bill included: water, heating, electricity and wifi
• Parking and laundry room
• 5-7 minute walk to Liverpool John Moores Uni ; 10-15 minute to other universities like Liverpool Hope Uni, Uni of Liverpool,…
• 10 minute walk to the city centre, near Tesco, Sainburry,…
Please message me if you are interested!
You also can contact me via whatsapp: 07742713425
Thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (533)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (317)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.59%

Watched Threads