New James Bond film release, pushed back (again)

Watch this thread
Poll: Do you think the new James Bond film"No Time to Die" shoukd have been pushed back again?
Yes (2)
50%
No (2)
50%
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-arts-54396415

Do you think they should just release it now, or do you think it was the right decision?

or maybe they should retitle it 'Time to Die' and have done with it and release it :rofl:
username612415
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Please god, let us get Dune.
JaeTEF
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just release it
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think delaying the cinema release was the right decision.

But maybe movie studios, cinemas and distributors could look into the option of partnering up with netflix/sky movies/youview/freeview to schedule weekly remote viewings of new movies.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
Its a $400m investment, they should delay it till they know they can get a decent chance at the box office so dont be surprised if its not till the end of next year when we have a vaccine.

Dune is the film I want to see, but a bit nervous it might be too complicated for audiences.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It is so sickening! that is the only film I am waiting for watching in the cinema this year and all of a sudden Bond is pushed back again! :mad: Release it in November!
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
am praying for this but if it will flop in december i'd rather it was pushed back as i'd really like a sequel to the film.
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
cineworld's closing all its uk cinemas till next year too which really sucks i can't see the film industry recovering for ages
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You are right! let us bring the waiting to an end, I am fed up with waiting! :mad:
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
You are right! let us bring the waiting to an end, I am fed up with waiting! :mad:
Fed up waiting for Dune?
We are lucky to be getting it at all. I have a feeling it will be a good film but not capture public imagination as its more complicated than a superhero film.

If that fed up watch the syfy version or read all the books again. Think I only read the first 5.
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 year ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Fed up waiting for Dune?
We are lucky to be getting it at all. I have a feeling it will be a good film but not capture public imagination as its more complicated than a superhero film.
Guess it is a typo and it actually means 'done'?

I have no concrete imagination about the film and as long as it is a good film, I am content.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Guess it is a typo and it actually means 'done'?

I have no concrete imagination about the film and as long as it is a good film, I am content.
Gofre means this and not Bond.

1st superstar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I don't really like watching films...
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gofre means this and not Bond.

Oh, that explains everything! the trailer is very auspicious, I keep the film in mind.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
I don't really like watching films...
Thank you for your contribution.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
Oh, that explains everything! the trailer is very auspicious, I keep the film in mind.
Still cant work out if this is a joke? Dune is a classic sci fi book that has cult status similar to LOTR.
1st superstar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you for your contribution.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Still cant work out if this is a joke? Dune is a classic sci fi book that has cult status similar to LOTR.
I am really one of those people who don't know that Dune is a classic sci fi book (and I am a fan of classic, shame on me!), so I was not kidding, but serious! despite this, many film adaptions I know were a disappointment in comparison to the novels.

As a someone who doesn't know Dune I say this is a good (maybe a better) alternative to the Bond film.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
I am really one of those people who don't know that Dune is a classic sci fi book (and I am a fan of classic, shame on me!), so I was not kidding, but serious! despite this, many film adaptions I know were a disappointment in comparison to the novels.

As a someone who doesn't know Dune I say this is a good (maybe a better) alternative to the Bond film.
There was a 1984 version by David Lynch.

Bit of a cult classic, although a lot of critcism. Dune is a bit complex as lots of politics and philosophy in it.

999tigger
Report 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (1)
3.23%
Quite well (17)
54.84%
Not so good (10)
32.26%
Terrible! (3)
9.68%

Watched Threads