Turn on thread page Beta

What was the worst thing you got for Christmas? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Surely that would make you an audiophobe? Anyway i didn't have any bad presents! yey!
    No an audiophile is a music lover who wants music in their homes to be played how it was at the gig or recording studio. My HIFI system has cost me around £1500 to build up in the last 5 years. When I graduate I plan to spend another £2k on it.

I prefer that to having a car, its much cheaper to run too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    This morning, I got a Nokia 6600. I started exploring it, only to find that it was second hand. It had someone else's photos on it, their text messages, phone numbers and games/ringtones. Also, the cables were missing, it was slow and it had cost £149. It was supposed to be brand new (beware of Talkworld by the way). I told my parents, who have spent the rest of the day in a bad mood. This led to an argument, which led to a crap Christmas. :hmpf:

hahahahahahahaahahahaha(i truly apologise im a sadistic kinda dude)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    This morning, I got a Nokia 6600. I started exploring it, only to find that it was second hand. It had someone else's photos on it, their text messages, phone numbers and games/ringtones. Also, the cables were missing, it was slow and it had cost £149. It was supposed to be brand new (beware of Talkworld by the way). I told my parents, who have spent the rest of the day in a bad mood. This led to an argument, which led to a crap Christmas. :hmpf:
    I would get that replaced or refunded, if they did not tell you it was a return or secondhand they have broken the law. Report them to trading standards. Its a common practise for shops to this in the hope you won't notice, its ilegal too.

ReputationRep:
    A Micheal Moore book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    A Micheal Moore book
    Why's that bad?

I got loads of DVDs which do nothing but torment me because my laptop won't play them. And it keeps shutting itself down and I can't format it.

Crap day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well..i told my grandparents NOT to get me pens this year...so they brought me highlighters instead... :confused: i was like...errr thanks a lot grandma :rolleyes:
    they are funny LOL

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a tiny set of lip gloss, glitter powder and a little random furry thing :confused:. I almost just chucked it in the bin. The lip gloss was leaking all over the place it was really cheap smelling and tasting and it didn't go on nice at all. I couldnt even get the glitter powder open.

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    No an audiophile is a music lover who wants music in their homes to be played how it was at the gig or recording studio. My HIFI system has cost me around £1500 to build up in the last 5 years. When I graduate I plan to spend another £2k on it.
    what you do with that? have large speakers in every room etc?

ReputationRep:
    i got a spoon with my name engraved on it from my best friend...

i guess shes still mad at me for doing what i did with her b/f ....er...ex-b/f now

i looked at her blankly
    and she whispered to me " i put ur marijuana in ur kid's pressie"

then walked off laughing

(Original post by MissMoody)
    i put ur marijuana in ur kid's pressie
    nice friend

ReputationRep:
    This year I got 2 hoodies and a DVD. I can't really choose- I like them all

ReputationRep:
    yup, best friend ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)

What about you?

Goodwill toward all men.

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, I got a Nokia 6600. I started exploring it, only to find that it was second hand. It had someone else's photos on it, their text messages, phone numbers and games/ringtones. Also, the cables were missing, it was slow and it had cost £149. It was supposed to be brand new (beware of Talkworld by the way). I told my parents, who have spent the rest of the day in a bad mood. This led to an argument, which led to a crap Christmas.

that dont sound too good! what were the pics of?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.