what do you guys do for halloween?

Watch
yunnri
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
my friends and i want to do something but we don’t know what. we’re all 16-17 so we can’t really go to any parties, but we are obviously too old to trick or treat. i’m guessing most suggestions will be movie nights but i feel like that’s boring 😿 if there aren’t any other options then we’ll probably just go with that fnrkmfmr
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
:tsr2: as usual, of course
itsyahg
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by yunnri)
my friends and i want to do something but we don’t know what. we’re all 16-17 so we can’t really go to any parties, but we are obviously too old to trick or treat. i’m guessing most suggestions will be movie nights but i feel like that’s boring 😿 if there aren’t any other options then we’ll probably just go with that fnrkmfmr
do like a mini gathering obvs with only 6 in total at someone's house. you can dress up and party (like a mini house party)
procrastinatingb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i'm usually just "boring" and have a movie night with friends, might wear some semblance of a costume for the sake of the trick or treaters we get. this year it'll probably be a solo movie night haha
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I see it as a normal day/night. I’m a very boring individual.
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
This is the UK. We are not the 51st state. We voted in 2016 to take back control. Treat it as a normal Saturday.
Mason223
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Being a Christian ( more specifically an orthodox Christian ) I don’t celebrate Halloween
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sit at home and don't answer for the ******* trick or treaters
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
l like to have a nice takeaway Indian /Chinese /Pizza what ever takes my fancy
Livm3g2109
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Due to COVID restrictions my friends and I are organising a discord call where we all video chat while playing games! We’re going to play Jack box and Among us. You can also stream movies together. I definitely recommend trying it, this saved my sanity during lockdown!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
As little as possible. It's beyond stupid.
The Weeknd.
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Revise for bmat :dong:
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
A week of blissfully quiet mornings with freshly brewed coffee, reading and at night probably settle for some old horror movies and takeout.
SnowMiku
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'll probably be getting in on the spoooookiness at TSR this year, but normally I watch some Youtube and eat a lot of sweets, mainly from the massive packs supermarkets sell in advance. I did trick or treating for the first time last year, and this year I can't for obvious reasons, but I'll be dressing up at home regardless

(And the Mock revision, ofc!)
Archi-Willow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Nothing, I am too old for trick or treat. The last time I went out on Halloween dressed in a costume was about 2011. I now stay home and turn up the television when I hear knocks on my front door.
Livm3g2109
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I go pumpkin picking with my friends and after carving the pumpkins, we have a movie night with Halloween themed baking and horror games!!! This year we will be playing separately in our own houses on discord though due to Covid restrictions. You can stream movies and games on discord too which is great!! I recommend jackbox and Among us as some fun group games to play!

I’m also dressing up alone and having my own little photo shoot. Not as fun as actually being at a part dressed up but I’d rather that than not dress up at all!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (21)
17.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (40)
32.52%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
9.76%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.57%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (6)
4.88%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
23.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.63%

Watched Threads