A level geog help

Watch this thread
ishamiah__
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what do you need to know for a level geog case studies? i’ve never done them before and my teacher didn’t outline what we needed to know.
Last edited by ishamiah__; 1 year ago
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I know for physical we try to have a range of case studies in different places so some from LIDC'S some from EDC'S some from AC'S. For tectonics I had three. Northridge 1994 earthquake, usa,
Haiti 2010 earthquake, and one in Japan
ishamiah__
Rep:
(Original post by jemima0103)
I know for physical we try to have a range of case studies in different places so some from LIDC'S some from EDC'S some from AC'S. For tectonics I had three. Northridge 1994 earthquake, usa,
Haiti 2010 earthquake, and one in Japan
i know we have to have like specific ones for each but like do you know what we need to include like e.g for mount nyiragongo eruption: deaths, impacts, location but what idk else
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ishamiah__)
i know we have to have like specific ones for each but like do you know what we need to include like e.g for mount nyiragongo eruption: deaths, impacts, location but what idk else
I would organize them into stuff like events, impacts, response, management
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes that's a good way to categorise. Also try and remember some statistics / names of organisations / NGO's to put in an essay to make your response more credible.
ishamiah__
Rep:
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Yes that's a good way to categorise. Also try and remember some statistics / names of organisations / NGO's to put in an essay to make your response more credible.
thanks guys!!! you’ve helped a ton )))
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads