The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marykinnie
thank you so much, this means a lot!! i’ve been around a couple of guys who have made fun of me for that, and it wasn’t a great experience. and no guy has ever been into me, so i’m scared there won’t be anyone in the furture. :frown: i know i shouldn’t change myself for male attention but i’ve never gotten any and i think it’s because of my body and face. i wouldn’t say i’m ugly, but average looking? so it sucks

I’m so sorry you feel that way! I felt the exact same a couple years ago and then I met my boyfriend. I assure you once you find that one person, you feel like the best version of yourself. I really hated how I looked and I still get days where I feel like that, but I know he sees the best version of me and that’s all that matters. I promise you that you will find your person soon :smile:
Reply 21
thank you!! i’m just really self conscious because i’m the flattest girl i have ever seen haha. i really hope there is a guy out there who still finds me attractive despite this :smile:

Honestly! I've heard this loads of times. Everybody feels self conscious about something.

Love yourself and your own body before setting out to love others
Original post by CoolCavy
People who judge you on things like that aren't worth your time anyway :smile:

That's a bit drastic :zomg:

Spoiler

hahahahah :rofl:
hi, i’ve already seen a ton of posts about this and it’s a stupid question but i’m going to ask anyway. i’m an extremely flat chested girl, i’m talking 32AAA and i’m scared that nobody is going to date me.(i’m still 16 but i seriously doubt my body is going to change) is that a complete turn off? should i consider getting surgery done?

I have the same problem too tbh. Even since I was 14/15 my boobs never grew anymore and I've stayed having small boobs. I've been really insecure about it and thought that no boys would like that. But i've been in two relationships and they both said my boobs were enough for them. They loved me for me and so ended up loving my boobs too. It wasn't a problem for them. Also, I've heard that rich guys tend to normally go for small boob women soooo :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
People who judge you on things like that aren't worth your time anyway :smile:

That's a bit drastic :zomg:

Spoiler

Prsom :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 24
Original post by itsyahg
I have the same problem too tbh. Even since I was 14/15 my boobs never grew anymore and I've stayed having small boobs. I've been really insecure about it and thought that no boys would like that. But i've been in two relationships and they both said my boobs were enough for them. They loved me for me and so ended up loving my boobs too. It wasn't a problem for them. Also, I've heard that rich guys tend to normally go for small boob women soooo :wink:

aww that's good, that makes e feel a little better, and yknow what, i might just get that bag :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by Theloniouss
:rofl:

lmaooooo the word cracks me up each time
hi, i’ve already seen a ton of posts about this and it’s a stupid question but i’m going to ask anyway. i’m an extremely flat chested girl, i’m talking 32AAA and i’m scared that nobody is going to date me.(i’m still 16 but i seriously doubt my body is going to change) is that a complete turn off? should i consider getting surgery done?

wow I had the exact same size but my boyfriend hated them and secretly me too, I got 8 boob fillers done from across the world and now I am a 38G :biggrin: pls get yours done too I am thinking of getting my next one done
Stay the Way You Are small petite flat chested women are awesome there's nothing wrong with you don't get surgery
Reply 29
I have absolutely no problem with it, I'm sure alot of guys don't, I actually find it as attractive as 'perfect' stereo typed chests. Don't be worried about it, look how many famous models have falt chests, only toxic ppl make you feel bad about it
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
wow I had the exact same size but my boyfriend hated them and secretly me too, I got 8 boob fillers done from across the world and now I am a 38G :biggrin: pls get yours done too I am thinking of getting my next one done

oh um okay,
Reply 31
Original post by jdal777
I have absolutely no problem with it, I'm sure alot of guys don't, I actually find it as attractive as 'perfect' stereo typed chests. Don't be worried about it, look how many famous models have falt chests, only toxic ppl make you feel bad about it

thank you for the kind words! means a lot :smile:
in chinese 飞机场 which means airport, is also used to describe a girl with small boobs.
I think the bottom line is a guy who truly likes you will like you regardless of how your body looks - and trust me, with the amount of people in the world, there’s going to be someone who likes you for you! And anyway, would you even want to be with a guy who judges girls on how they look instead of personality? That’d just be bound not to end well x
Reply 34
I think the bottom line is a guy who truly likes you will like you regardless of how your body looks - and trust me, with the amount of people in the world, there’s going to be someone who likes you for you! And anyway, would you even want to be with a guy who judges girls on how they look instead of personality? That’d just be bound not to end well x

hahah for sure! i actually ended up dating a guy and he loved my figure, he said that I was petite and cute and that it would be easier to lay his head on my chest haha. so im a bit more confident that there is someone out there for me. thank you though, i'm struggling a lot today and it means a lot to know that other people believe this.
hahah for sure! i actually ended up dating a guy and he loved my figure, he said that I was petite and cute and that it would be easier to lay his head on my chest haha. so im a bit more confident that there is someone out there for me. thank you though, i'm struggling a lot today and it means a lot to know that other people believe this.

Don’t worry, we all have off days. It seems as though you know deep down though that you’ll be fine, and so that’s good to hear :smile:
Reply 36
Don’t worry, we all have off days. It seems as though you know deep down though that you’ll be fine, and so that’s good to hear :smile:

thank you so much <3
thank you so much <3

i PREFER girls to be flat, admittedly they have to be skinny (and have reasonably wide hips as i do not want someone who looks prepubescent lol).. it's the model look that i go for.

boobs just have to match the body.. flat boobs on a curvy girl isn't attractive, but imagine how big boobs on a skinny person like Cara Delevigne would look, they'd just make her look like a blow-up doll
Reply 38
Original post by A Rolling Stone
i PREFER girls to be flat, admittedly they have to be skinny (and have reasonably wide hips as i do not want someone who looks prepubescent lol).. it's the model look that i go for.

boobs just have to match the body.. flat boobs on a curvy girl isn't attractive, but imagine how big boobs on a skinny person like Cara Delevigne would look, they'd just make her look like a blow-up doll

makes sense! i am very thin so i guess my boobs are proportional to my body? and i agree, it has to look natural
I think a lot of replies are here from women and women tend to reassure women that everything is fine in any given situation.

Triple A chest is basically no boob whatsoever. That in itself probably won't make you undateable. Most of us guys in the UK don't have a lot of choice when it comes to women, it's essentially a female market with way more guys wanting girls than girls wanting guys, mainly due to career women and overweight women. If your flat chested odds are your not overweight, so you'll likely beat them in the stakes so long as there isn't anything else wrong with you such as poor social ability or mental health problems, etc.

If you have a pretty/very pretty face a lot more men will negate the flat chest issue in their minds. I'm not going to lie to you, for many men it will be a negative but for only some it will be a show stopper in itself. However, many guys will still likely be able to get hard, likely far more so than if girl is overweight, hence why you'll beat most of them apart from the odd few guys that are into overweight women.

To my mind small breasts of say AA or A cup give the girl a pubescent look. This can be a turn on for many guys. However, there are many guys that like full on proper boobs usually B to DD cup. After that I would say are the real big boobs, E cup onwards, some guys are into them but some find them too much as in over the top and might give the girl a poor lopsided physical form look.

The main problem with AAA cup is that it doesn't look like there is any development there at all. Either the girl looks pre-pubescent, i.e a child or maybe even a masculine look. Personally I think 16 is too young for surgery and other options can be explored, i.e swimming, drinking milk, even going a little over on weight temporarily to see if that will kick start them off. Pregnancy can also boost their size but three are no guarantees with that and in general a partner is best to do that with. I would personally leave any idea of surgery to at least 18 if not older, probably 21 as rapid growth can suddenly set in. Till then I guess use padded bras, nothing over the top just to boast to an A cup perhaps to make it look like you've got something there.

Latest

Trending

Trending