The Student Room Group

Can't complete referee's section in UCAS application

I'm in the UCAS application for 2021, and I want to add a referee, a former school teacher (I don't apply through school). I entered all his details, but how can he be contacted? I'm told I should click a link below for the referee to be contacted, but there is no link. I can only click "save", but that doesn't do anything, and all his details are already entered. What should I do?
Im currently doing the same thing, and my teacher (who is my referee) said that once u press save/send or whatever it is, then the details of ur referee that u wrote down will be sent off to ucas. Then apparently UCAS contact ur referee directly, and then ur referee will have to send them ur reference (they do that on their own, u dont have to do anything). Im not 100% sure tho and am quite confused about applying myself so i reccomend u ask ur teacher/referee😂 goodluck with ur application, hope it goes well :smile:
Original post by ConfusdStudentt
Im currently doing the same thing, and my teacher (who is my referee) said that once u press save/send or whatever it is, then the details of ur referee that u wrote down will be sent off to ucas. Then apparently UCAS contact ur referee directly, and then ur referee will have to send them ur reference (they do that on their own, u dont have to do anything). Im not 100% sure tho and am quite confused about applying myself so i reccomend u ask ur teacher/referee😂 goodluck with ur application, hope it goes well :smile:

Thanks and good luck to you too. When logged off and a few hours later logged in yesterday, the link was just there. No idea how it got there and why it wasn't there before, but I'm done with that part now, thankfully.
Original post by John Smith42
Thanks and good luck to you too. When logged off and a few hours later logged in yesterday, the link was just there. No idea how it got there and why it wasn't there before, but I'm done with that part now, thankfully.

Yeah the link park seems strange, i havent completed mine yet so i'll see if it comes on mine😂 and thats great to hear👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending