The Student Room Group

Why do guys do this?

Why do guys stare at a women, but they dont approach? What stops them?
Original post by Anonymous

Nerves. Even for many confident guys, it takes some bottle to approach women
Original post by Anonymous

As we get a bit shy at times we dont mean to Gaze or Stare at the woman or should l say young woman its just that we like the way you look and your style but we cant get the words to come out to ask you out on a date and we are dying inside and we get a bit shaky as well its so frustrating at times for us guys we are now in 2020 woman can ask guys out as well and us guys will never say no to a woman like woman say no to a guy
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
Nerves. Even for many confident guys, it takes some bottle to approach women

l agree with you 100%
Women do this too.
Nervousness, fear of rejection I would assume.
Reply 5
i've read somewhere that if a guy stares at you it's most likely because he finds you attractive. Some guys prefer the woman to make the first move. So maybe he was expecting you to. Or he's just nervous about approaching you
Original post by itsyahg
i've read somewhere that if a guy stares at you it's most likely because he finds you attractive. Some guys prefer the woman to make the first move. So maybe he was expecting you to. Or he's just nervous about approaching you

l lost the dream girl of my life l found her very attractive we spoke with each other for two years she worked in a store at night after been at university during the day one night l thought someone was looking at me l looked around and it was her looking at me l got a bit nervous and could not get any words to come out l just Gazed/ stared at her she half smiled at me and walked away she told me everything about herself and all about her family and about her parents buying a new house and where they went on holiday l admit l miss her so much not seen her for a year l think about her everyday l wish l made the move and asked her out
Reply 7
Original post by Scottishlad888
l lost the dream girl of my life l found her very attractive we spoke with each other for two years she worked in a store at night after been at university during the day one night l thought someone was looking at me l looked around and it was her looking at me l got a bit nervous and could not get any words to come out l just Gazed/ stared at her she half smiled at me and walked away she told me everything about herself and all about her family and about her parents buying a new house and where they went on holiday l admit l miss her so much not seen her for a year l think about her everyday l wish l made the move and asked her out

awwww did you get any of her contact details? Girls can normally tell if a guy likes her so she probably knew by the way you were gazing at her. if she's the one you'll bump into her again dw :wink: As long as you know what to do next time, be confident and make the move!
Original post by itsyahg
awwww did you get any of her contact details? Girls can normally tell if a guy likes her so she probably knew by the way you were gazing at her. if she's the one you'll bump into her again dw :wink: As long as you know what to do next time, be confident and make the move!

She works in a Supermarket where l shop she does four hours at night time monday to friday but with Covid -19 they changed her hours to mornings as she was not able to go to university this year to do her course work she even told me what street she stays in but l dont know her house number and her friend that works in the Supermarket has stopped talking with me as well as the girl l like might have said to her friend that maybe l dont like her but thats not true l could not get my words out reason been as my mother had died the girl l like would always come over to me when l was packing my shopping bags and ask me stuff and tell me stuff about herself l know she never had a guy friend l was not confident enough to make the move but if l got the chance now l would ask her out l think she knew l more than liked her
Reply 9
Original post by Scottishlad888
She works in a Supermarket where l shop she does four hours at night time monday to friday but with Covid -19 they changed her hours to mornings as she was not able to go to university this year to do her course work she even told me what street she stays in but l dont know her house number and her friend that works in the Supermarket has stopped talking with me as well as the girl l like might have said to her friend that maybe l dont like her but thats not true l could not get my words out reason been as my mother had died the girl l like would always come over to me when l was packing my shopping bags and ask me stuff and tell me stuff about herself l know she never had a guy friend l was not confident enough to make the move but if l got the chance now l would ask her out l think she knew l more than liked her

aww then you can deffo go and see her in the shop! Just ignore the other girl there. Yeah she deffo knew that you like her
Original post by itsyahg
aww then you can deffo go and see her in the shop! Just ignore the other girl there. Yeah she deffo knew that you like her

l have not been in the shop for four month regards Covi-19 and l shop at night and she is doing mornings as she is still not back at University yet that other girl always stares at me and gives me dirty looks and she is ugly looking and l would say you are right she deffo knew l liked her but l just wonder why she walked away when l could not get my words out maybe she thought l looked at her for to long but l do know that she was going on a break as she had a few items in her hands when she walked away l miss her so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending