The Student Room Group

Help! (GCSE)

Hi
Does anyone have any tip on how to balance school homework and revision as I am struggling at this a lot.
Reply 1
Setup a timetable with a time limit on each subject and try compete with it.
Reply 2
Original post by action123
Hi
Does anyone have any tip on how to balance school homework and revision as I am struggling at this a lot.

try and pair subjects you like with ones you dont. only do a certain amount each day. take short breaks between, keep yourself hydrated.
Hi

out of interest, what year are you in? x
create a timetable or daily checklists if you struggle to follow timetables. homework do as soon as you get home. if you're in year 9 or below, i would not worry about revision unless you have end of unit tests or exams coming up.
Hi

Treat your homework as revision as well, make notes whilst doing it. For balancing homework and revision you should divide your after school time so maybe an hour and a half for homework depending on how much hwk you have each day and then do about 2hrs of your own revision.

Quick Reply

Latest