student14718
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible/ will it be frowned upon to do the autumn AND summer a level resits? I’m so confused at the moment as the information on this is unclear. Is it true that if one were to do the autumn exams they would count as a first sitting but doing the summer ones after the autumn ones they would count as resits?^ this is what i’ve heard but i don’t understand this as you get to choose your grades (CAGs or autumn) anyway so how would the summer exams be counted resits if the autumn ones were taken as well?Sorry if that was really long winded
ath99
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No it shouldn't.
ważzer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe that autumn exams are first sitting, and summer exams are resits, whether you've done the autumn exams or not. However, most unis don't discriminate based on whether you're resitting or not. It might be helpful to ring them up?
Mathu2001
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by student14718)
Is it possible/ will it be frowned upon to do the autumn AND summer a level resits? I’m so confused at the moment as the information on this is unclear. Is it true that if one were to do the autumn exams they would count as a first sitting but doing the summer ones after the autumn ones they would count as resits?^ this is what i’ve heard but i don’t understand this as you get to choose your grades (CAGs or autumn) anyway so how would the summer exams be counted resits if the autumn ones were taken as well?Sorry if that was really long winded
are you planning to do a subject in autumn and then if that doesn't go well then do it in the summer again?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
27%
No - I have already returned home (37)
12.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
20%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.33%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.33%

Watched Threads