Wheres the xxxtenacion fans if so say something about him to honor him 💖

Watch this thread
scar05
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i luv xxxtenacion
MadameRazz
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
ok
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
He had so much potential but they took it away from him.
scar05
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
He had so much potential but they took it away from him.
ik right that sucks big time
username5384002
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I was listening to his music the other day and it hurts knowing he is gone. He changed the rap game. They took his life at a time when he was trying to change to become a better person and they didnt even give him a chance. He defo died because he knew too much.
scar05
Rep:
(Original post by KueQ22)
I was listening to his music the other day and it hurts knowing he is gone. He changed the rap game. They took his life at a time when he was trying to change to become a better person and they didnt even give him a chance. He defo died because he knew too much.
i feel bad for his baby mama and kid like it sad that he couldnt see his baby
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
His music was trash, his personality was trash and he was a horrible person. I really don't get why people are still honouring a guy who beat up a pregnenant woman and admitted to stabbing many people
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
His music was trash, his personality was trash and he was a horrible person. I really don't get why people are still honouring a guy who beat up a pregnenant woman and admitted to stabbing many people
This.
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nah i don't like him
Spoiler:
Show
might sound harsh but he wasn't a good person
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yup
Theloniouss
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think he technically didn't kill anyone, although I imagine that's not for want of trying.
username5384002
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I know he apparentley beat up someone but they came out saying he didnt after he died. Dont know the full story though. When did he stab someone? Do u have proof of that?
scar05
Rep:
I know he apparentley beat up someone but they came out saying he didnt after he died. Dont know the full story though. When did he stab someone? Do u have proof of that?
yea hes complicated guy sometimes the internet likes idk anymore like even the new lies i understand yall thou
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The guy has admitted on a secret recording that he did this alongside beating up his pregnant girlfriend. His girlfriend also posted pictures of domestic abuse online as well. After he passed away, his girlfriend recieved death threats and was also being bullied online for no reason either. He put that poor woman through a lot of truama and all his fans cannot see what a horrible man he was.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/p...pe/1745682002/
https://pitchfork.com/news/xxxtentac...ording-listen/
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8406856.html

I am no party pooper or person who will hate you for a music taste, I myself love rap music as you can already tell but if a celebrity is as flawed as this, they shouldn't be honoured at all.

What really pisses me off however, is when people compare his death to the death of Nipsey Hussle or try to compare the two. Nipsey Hussle was trying to help his community and donate to it significantly. Not only that, but Hussle's music also had these ideas of giving back and being a good person (well most of it, particularly the album victory lap). XXXTentacion stood for none of these values. People need to stop comparing the two
username5384002
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The guy has admitted on a secret recording that he did this alongside beating up his pregnant girlfriend. His girlfriend also posted pictures of domestic abuse online as well. After he passed away, his girlfriend recieved death threats and was also being bullied online for no reason either. He put that poor woman through a lot of truama and all his fans cannot see what a horrible man he was.

I am no party pooper or person who will hate you for a music taste, I myself love rap music as you can already tell but if a celebrity is as flawed as this, they shouldn't be honoured at all.

What really pisses me off however, is when people compare his death to the death of Nipsey Hussle or try to compare the two. Nipsey Hussle was trying to help his community and donate to it significantly. Not only that, but Hussle's music also had these ideas of giving back and being a good person (well most of it, particularly the album victory lap). XXXTentacion stood for none of these values. People need to stop comparing the two
Oh right I will check those links letter. If it is true I am not excusing the terrible things he did. I have seen pictures of him beating someone uo which is disgusting. But at the time of his death he was trying to change and was starting to set up charities to supports kids and other issues, I commend him for changing his ways around. Although he may have not been perfect he was very inspiriational and woke in the things he preached about. Not excusing the bad things he did but considering the way he turned his life around i am sure he regrets the things he did. Thanks for showing me those things though.
username5384002
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

And yeah Nipsey Hussle was going to do some amazing things !
scar05
Rep:
Oh right I will check those links letter. If it is true I am not excusing the terrible things he did. I have seeyen pictures of him beating someone uo which is disgusting. But at the time of his death he was trying to change and was starting to set up charities to supports kids and other issues, I commend him for changing his ways around. Although he may have not been perfect he was very inspiriational and woke in the things he preached about. Not excusing the bad things he did but considering the way he turned his life around i am sure he regrets the things he did. Thanks for showing me those things though.
Yeah i knew about there things he did but he was trying his best these are xxxtenacion last words “Do not let your depression make you. Do not let your body define your soul, let your soul find your body.Jun
yogurtgirl
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Baby I don’t understand it, you’re changing I can’t stand it, my heart can’t take this damage💖💔
scar05
Rep:

there both diffrent absolutely and you shouldnt show up on here if you dont him haters gotta hate we kn these a for the fans LOL
scar05
Rep:
and to let yall kn ever celb did something wrong before and regrated and try there best to do good no one perfect where all humans
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.2%
It went fairly well (236)
47.2%
It didn't go too well (75)
15%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed