Sale. Watch

This discussion is closed.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I'm a boy and LOVE shopping!! hehe Well I love it if I am shopping for myself anyways!
does ur g/f pay for all the shoppin? if no, then thats just not fair
iRock
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
does ur g/f pay for all the shoppin? if no, then thats just not fair
Hehe it should be the other way round, guys should pay for their g/fs' shopping :p: :p:
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by iRock)
Hehe it should be the other way round, guys should pay for their g/fs' shopping :p: :p:
not fair! pay for your own shoppin!

but since he likes shoppin she should pay for him

(i kno i have said 1 thing then the opposite, but im weird like that)
sloaney87
Report 14 years ago
Are shops going to be open tommorow?

Im talking about high street stuff like zara cecil gee, urban outfitters, topman...and also stuff like selfirges ne1 know?
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sloaney87)
Are shops going to be open tommorow?

Im talking about high street stuff like zara cecil gee, urban outfitters, topman...and also stuff like selfirges ne1 know?
i think quite a few places are open 2mro
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, they are open.
LS.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Yes, they are open.
You lied! It hasn't snowed again - My christmas present to you is going to be forgiveness :p:

I've never gone to the boxing day/jan sales.... I'm tempted to go out and spend. Are most places open boxing day?
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
this year its the best time to go shopping. im prob gonna hit the town. where r u lot planning to go???
if this year is the best year for shopping, you're leaving it a little late to start aren't you? what, with 5ish days left and all...
erk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LS.)
You lied! It hasn't snowed again - My christmas present to you is going to be forgiveness :p:

I've never gone to the boxing day/jan sales.... I'm tempted to go out and spend. Are most places open boxing day?
Only good children get snow. :eek:

Most places are in Nottingham, i'm working, so don't come into boots and ask someone looking lost. :rolleyes:
LS.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Only good children get snow. :eek:

Most places are in Nottingham, i'm working, so don't come into boots and ask someone looking lost. :rolleyes:
I've been good! (I think...), plus I'm not a child. Oh well, it is all frosty out there, and there is always tomorrow.

I have a boots voucher to spend :p: , but I'm to nice to come and bother you (or am I?).
erk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It will snow tonight, it may not settle, but it will

I'll be half asleep anyway, or hiding in the stockroom or under my hair. :|

it'll be a joke as far as shoppers are concerned, i'll get the insane people coming and asking if we're doing iPods everything at 50% because it's Christmas, or have we got any Christmas trees :rolleyes: the joy.
LS.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
It will snow tonight, it may not settle, but it will

I'll be half asleep anyway, or hiding in the stockroom or under my hair. :|

it'll be a joke as far as shoppers are concerned, i'll get the insane people coming and asking if we're doing iPods everything at 50% because it's Christmas, or have we got any Christmas trees :rolleyes: the joy.
*is tempted to stay awake and wait for it to snow*

*also may be tempted to bother a certain boots staff member about reduced items in the morning if it doesn't snow* hee.

I think I'll wait for january sales, I'm guessing they'll be less busy than the boxing day ones.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i work at debenhams...so its going to be proper busy tomorrow...ill just have to watch while people buy all the good stuff :mad:
s43
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
yup. if i was female, the bank would be bankrupt
LOL
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love sales shopping - I'm going to my town centre to get refunds on the Xmas presents I didn't like and do some shopping. I'll look at Topshop, H&M, Boots, Republic, Warehouse etc. I may go to Debenhams...
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
this year its the best time to go shopping. im prob gonna hit the town. where r u lot planning to go???
I am going first thing tomorrow morning :elefant:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
well i work at debenhams...so its going to be proper busy tomorrow...ill just have to watch while people buy all the good stuff :mad:
Oh no! Do you by any chance have any friends/rels that could quickly pop in and buy the goodies you might want during your shift? I'd do it for you, pay me bck tomorrow sorta thing. Just that u don't live anywhere near me

Oh well, goodluck at least you'll be earning heaps of dosh
ARCHK0VEN
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yup new years sale
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not bothering.

just end up buying stuff you dont actually need. and anyway, anything i do need can be sourced online cheaper than any of these sales could manage
immortal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
Londonia
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (51)
45.95%
Pro-humanity (60)
54.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise