The Student Room Group

Can I change which Cambridge College I'm applying to?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this!

I've applied to Emmanuel for English, but last night I was looking at the admissions page and saw that you have to submit a 'reading questionnaire' instead of submitting written work. Every other college I had looked at required written work, so unfortunately I had just assumed it was a uni-wide thing.

Am I able to withdraw my application to Emmanuel and apply to a different college? I only submitted my UCAS a few days ago, so I am within the 14-day period. I just know that my application will be far stronger with written work!
Reply 1
Original post by idmlily

I've applied to Emmanuel for English, but last night I was looking at the admissions page and saw that you have to submit a 'reading questionnaire' instead of submitting written work. Every other college I had looked at required written work, so unfortunately I had just assumed it was a uni-wide thing.

Am I able to withdraw my application to Emmanuel and apply to a different college? I only submitted my UCAS a few days ago, so I am within the 14-day period. I just know that my application will be far stronger with written work!

You should email the college - the safest option
Original post by idmlily

Yes you can do this via UCAS. It would be a good idea to email the college admissions office and the central admissions office to let them know.
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
Yes you can do this via UCAS. It would be a good idea to email the college admissions office and the central admissions office to let them know.
Hi, does that still apply if the college change is made after the Cambridge March application deadline?

P.S Sorry for reviving an old thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending