The Student Room Group

I am only attracted to black British women.

It is really weird, I am white, male but I only find black (or other women of colour) women (they also have to be British, I don’t like American women) attractive.

I don’t know what it is, but I tend to find that they have the most interesting life experiences.
I mean, everybody has their preferences. It's a bit weird, yes, but you can't really help who you find attractive. As a bisexual male, I have a preference for men. And at that, I tend to find white men more attractive than black men. Absolutely nothing personal, I would date a black man too, just in general I find white men more attractive.
But I've never only been attracted to white men. That's an interesting one.
Not to be rude or anything as such but on your profile it says you're a female as it has the female symbol rather that the male symbol :confused:
Original post by BackHoofLife
It is really weird, I am white, male but I only find black (or other women of colour) women (they also have to be British, I don’t like American women) attractive.

I don’t know what it is, but I tend to find that they have the most interesting life experiences.

As a black female myself, it kinda feels good that someone on here is saying this but on the other hand some black females may see it as a fetish

this is only due to what Media has kinda taught us about, if it's a white women aww they are in love but if it's a black women questionable motives.

I'm not saying you have a fetish for my people just that some other females may see it as one AT FIRST but then probably see it is not true later on getting to know you.

But word of advise if you do want to date one just don't be too intense at the start ya know like calling us some weird as **** like "my chocolate princess' that just makes us uncomfortable and a complete turn off
Original post by Nialler x
Not to be rude or anything as such but on your profile it says you're a female as it has the female symbol rather that the male symbol :confused:

Lol, idk how that happened or how to change it. I don’t care too much anyway.
Original post by Archie672
It's a bit weird, yes,

Why .......?
Original post by Stanza03
As a black female myself, it kinda feels good that someone on here is saying this but on the other hand some black females may see it as a fetish

this is only due to what Media has kinda taught us about, if it's a white women aww they are in love but if it's a black women questionable motives.

I'm not saying you have a fetish for my people just that some other females may see it as one AT FIRST but then probably see it is not true later on getting to know you.

But word of advise if you do want to date one just don't be too intense at the start ya know like calling us some weird as **** like "my chocolate princess' that just makes us uncomfortable and a complete turn off

No, I wouldn’t do that cringe.
Lol, idk how that happened or how to change it. I don’t care too much anyway.

Oh right okay lmao :lol:

How you feeling??
Original post by McGinger
Why .......?

Well at least in my opinion it is. As I had explained, so sorry if I repeat myself, I do have preferences, almost everyone does, but it doesn't completely stop the attraction to the not preferred race (or whatever it may be for others).
As you are saying it, you are never attracted to white women. Or women who are not British. That is weird.
Why do I feel deja vu while reading this thread? :rofl3:
Oh right okay lmao :lol:

How you feeling??

Ok, atm. You?
Ok, atm. You?

I'm ok ig

If you need anyone to talk to just message me :biggrin:
I'm ok ig

If you need anyone to talk to just message me :biggrin:

Will do!
Will do!

Good, my PMs are always open so don't hesitate just message me and I'll be more than happy to talk about anything and help you out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending