Hahaha Holy **** im going to lose my ****

What's going on? Who's lecturing you?
Original post by PewNews
Hahaha Holy **** im going to lose my ****

? and ?
Did you get a note?
Original post by DrawTheLine
What's going on? Who's lecturing you?

Haha I was just being lectured on my career choices and all and how I'm gonna regret my life choices. And they were just too close for comfort haha
Original post by PewNews
Haha I was just being lectured on my career choices and all and how I'm gonna regret my life choices. And they were just too close for comfort haha

Still more questions.
Thank you :smile:)
Original post by Rufus the red
Still more questions.

What questions
I

? and ?

Holy duck I'm gonna lose my duck :]
Original post by GabiAbi84
Did you get a note?

What note?
Original post by PewNews

I'm guessing your boyfriend/girlfriend was lecturing you? Did you want advice or help about this?
Original post by PewNews

What are your career choices and how will you regret them?
I'm guessing your boyfriend/girlfriend was lecturing you? Did you want advice or help about this?

Sure we'll say that, and yeah I want to know if they have a point because I don't see the point in studying engineering if I don't want to do it
What are your career choices and how will you regret them?

I'm choosing to study graphic/digital design, business and photography/psychology
I haven't decided on the last one yet. I'm aiming to become a digital designer but my 'bf' said that I'd be better off doing engineering and study maths, physics and art and design for a levels. Even though I don't like either of them nor am I that good at the subjects.

I don't know why they're saying something now though. When I said what career I wanted to do/aiming for they said that they'd support me and it's my decision so Idk why they're dictating what I do now that applications are nearing 😑
I get they care for me but I'm going to be the one studying, working and facing whatever consequences/benefits that come my way and I'd rather it be from my own actions.

Yeah that was my Ted talk
Original post by PewNews
Sure we'll say that, and yeah I want to know if they have a point because I don't see the point in studying engineering if I don't want to do it

I'm choosing to study graphic/digital design, business and photography/psychology
I haven't decided on the last one yet. I'm aiming to become a digital designer but my 'bf' said that I'd be better off doing engineering and study maths, physics and art and design for a levels. Even though I don't like either of them nor am I that good at the subjects.

I don't know why they're saying something now though. When I said what career I wanted to do/aiming for they said that they'd support me and it's my decision so Idk why they're dictating what I do now that applications are nearing 😑
I get they care for me but I'm going to be the one studying, working and facing whatever consequences/benefits that come my way and I'd rather it be from my own actions.

Ok. :biggrin:
Ok. :biggrin:

You know what I wasnt even mad anymore when people replied ignore my rambling self

Edit: 😂
Original post by PewNews
You know what I wasnt even mad anymore when people replied ignore my rambling self

Edit: 😂

I ramble all the time.

Spoiler

I ramble all the time.

Spoiler

I totally didn't get the joke but

Spoiler

Original post by PewNews
I totally didn't get the joke but

Spoiler

Post the meme on my blog and I'll insult it there.
Original post by PewNews

Tell him to get back in his lane and pipe down, basically. He has no control over you and has no say in what you do. If he is trying to control your career path, then you need to rethink whether you really want to be with him. Sounds like a proper sit-down chat is needed. Explain how it's making you feel and why you don't like it. Communication is really important. He may just feel like he is helping and thinking of what is best for you, when really he is just making you feel rubbish. If after talking to him, he still isn't taking it on board, then I would consider breaking up with him so he doesn't make you feel bad about your choices.
Tell him to get back in his lane and pipe down, basically. He has no control over you and has no say in what you do. If he is trying to control your career path, then you need to rethink whether you really want to be with him. Sounds like a proper sit-down chat is needed. Explain how it's making you feel and why you don't like it. Communication is really important. He may just feel like he is helping and thinking of what is best for you, when really he is just making you feel rubbish. If after talking to him, he still isn't taking it on board, then I would consider breaking up with him so he doesn't make you feel bad about your choices.

Alright, I'll have a talk with him. Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending