The Student Room Group

gcse book

hi guys,
I need to buy a book however it says that the book was published in September 2015. I don't know if I should buy it because I am worried that the syllabus will not be the same as I will be taking my GCSE in 2021
What subject??
Original post by Nialler x
What subject??

maths
Original post by huhewhi
maths

Hmmmm, @dj_ad_1 are you able to help this user out??
Original post by huhewhi
hi guys,
I need to buy a book however it says that the book was published in September 2015. I don't know if I should buy it because I am worried that the syllabus will not be the same as I will be taking my GCSE in 2021

1. what exam board are you?
2. You need to get the book that was published in september 2017 if your doing the new reformed gcse.
I sell gcse books on ebay but i dont have any gcse maths books available. Hope this helps.
Original post by huhewhi
hi guys,

what book is it, if it says A-G then its old, but if it says 9-1 grades then thats the right spec
Original post by Asha2003
what book is it, if it says A-G then its old, but if it says 9-1 grades then thats the right spec

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GCSE-Maths-Weeks-Revision-Guide/dp/B00XN9YR0O/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

on amazon it sys published in 2017 however on other websites such as eBay ut sys published in 2015

Quick Reply

Latest