The Student Room Group

Using dating app

Guys I need help. I have a boyfriend and I met him from Yubo since August 22, 2020. And were in a relationship 1 month for now. He still using yubo and i use yubo too not to flirt but to keep eyeing on him. Do u think hes cheating? He also had tinder app but not using his name but a Jesus name so that he can give some lesson to those people who are hoes. But go back to Yubo... I noticed that he is not always using it 24/7 just sometimes. For you is that cheating. And my boyfriend said before in his past relationship that he always cheated.
Reply 1
Tell him to stop using it or you'll leave him
Reply 2
If you are using the app too doesnt it seem a bit hypocritical to suspect hes cheating?
Why are you dating someone who cheats anyways? If someone has a pattern of cheating it is almost guaranteed that they will cheat on you as well, hate to break it to you but you are no different to him than his last girlfriend.
Reply 3
Original post by tg03
Tell him to stop using it or you'll leave him

Threatening your boyfriend is not healthy nor should it be necessary, it is quite toxic..
Isn't yubo an app for teens? So I'm guessing your like 14-16?
Reply 5
Original post by PewNews
Isn't yubo an app for teens? So I'm guessing your like 14-16?

Actually hes 20 and im 21
Original post by JBelle
Actually hes 20 and im 21

Well isn't that app for teens? What's a 20year old doing on yubo
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
If you are using the app too doesnt it seem a bit hypocritical to suspect hes cheating?
Why are you dating someone who cheats anyways? If someone has a pattern of cheating it is almost guaranteed that they will cheat on you as well, hate to break it to you but you are no different to him than his last girlfriend.

I was just asking..sorry its just i overthink i cant help it thats why.
Reply 8
Original post by PewNews

Just for free time and use it when ur bored?
Original post by JBelle
Just for free time and use it when ur bored?

Ok
Original post by username5414076

It’s not supposed to be an app for teens ... your supposed to be over 17 to use the app

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending