Best Uni for BA Fine Art in East Midlands?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. I'm currently on Foundation at DMU, which I have done over 2 years part time. I want to carry on to the BA Fine Art. Has anyone that did the foundation at DMU carried on to the degree at Nottingham Trent? If so, any advice regarding how the facilities and teaching compare to DMU? I'm particularly interested in film photography, so access to the darkroom is important.
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. I'm currently on Foundation at DMU, which I have done over 2 years part time. I want to carry on to the BA Fine Art. Has anyone that did the foundation at DMU carried on to the degree at Nottingham Trent? If so, any advice regarding how the facilities and teaching compare to DMU? I'm particularly interested in film photography, so access to the darkroom is important.
Morning,

Thank you for posting here!

I would like to share some information and material that might help you make your decision.

You can find details of our Fine Art and Photography facilities on our website. You can even take a walk around them with our virtual tour!

If you want to find our more about the course, you can watch an introduction from one of the course leaders (you need to quickly register to watch the video though). Or why not chat to a current student on the course?

I hope you enjoy it! Do let me know if there is any more information you need to make your decision.

Thank you,

Andrea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads