How many ears is good for men

Watch
Dineshkumar1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I would like to know whether 1 year or both ears are good for men piercing. Also, what kind of earrings are popular for men. Could anyone share me links. Does hanging or dangling earrings looks bad for men
Last edited by Dineshkumar1234; 1 year ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
"A good man has at least 3 ears."

- ecolier
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)

- ecolier
prsom
:laugh:
Surnia
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)

- ecolier
Especially those in 'Star Trek': the left ear, the right ear and the final front ear.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dineshkumar1234)
I would like to know whether 1 year or both ears are good for men piercing. Also, what kind of earrings are popular for men. Could anyone share me links. Does hanging or dangling earrings looks bad for men
ignore the other posters, they are being silly billies.

you can pierce one or both or neither ear... it used to be the case that you could indicate your sexual preferences by piercing a certain ear, but nowadays that is no longer a thing.
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The God make every one with suitable body and body parts which is perfectly balanced ....
Crawford2
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Whichever you choose is fine. They used to say the left was the gay ear, but I don't believe anyone says that anymore.
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
As long as one piercing doesn't go directly through both ears you should be fine.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
2 knife ears are best, elven ears are just more pleasing to look at.
Bio 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by elixirhtc)
The God make every one with suitable body and body parts which is perfectly balanced ....
Was Thanos that god?
Bio 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the bear)
ignore the other posters, they are being silly billies.

you can pierce one or both or neither ear... it used to be the case that you could indicate your sexual preferences by piercing a certain ear, but nowadays that is no longer a thing.
Nobody even knew which was which anyway so it didn't work.
Last edited by Bio 7; 1 year ago
fluffy_gas
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You could try clip on or magnetic earring for a bit if you want to try out them out with out actually doing anything potentially damaging.

pierce them however you like (personally I think both ears look best, but do whatever you think will suit you.) They'll close up if you don't wear earrings for a while anyway.
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you have less than 4 ears you've got no chance sorry
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No huge chavvy hoops. Elegant, classy studs
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
No huge chavvy hoops. Elegant, classy studs
I had massive hoops but they dragged on the ground so...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.74%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.87%
Revision guides (19)
5.05%
Past papers (172)
45.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads