how do you structure a 25 marker?

Watch this thread
LemBic
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My teacher has set some for the class and the question adds up to 25 marks. I'm not sure if I use the P.E.E method or if I shouldn't? if not is there another method?

for am a little bit of context the question is "how time affects love in the great gatsby, sonnet 116 and to his coy mistress." we have to compare these to one another.
SunnySunny92
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
For my 25 markers my teacher told us that they grade it by content (15 marks) and quality (10 marks) of your answer, although I'm not sure this applies for you, the marking scheme may be different.
But from my experience, I suggest that you use the PEAEAL structure. Which is Point, Evidence, Analysis, Evidence, Analysis, Link.
Three PEAEAL paragraphs with an introduction and possibly a conclusion would be the complete 25 marker. But, if you don't think you have enough time, you can leave out the introduction and go ahead with the 3 body paragraphs.

Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads