Conversation Ratio Watch

This discussion is closed.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
so, you pull a girl at a club/party, how do you get her back to your room? What do you say without sounding like a ****?'

"fancy a Dickin" never works
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'hey i have a skirt that would look totally DIVINE on you, fancy checking it out dahling, you need to be covering up the cellmate anyway?' whilst flicking your hair back and pouting.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
Aah, and I found out the hard way. The scars are still there.
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LMAO.

Is getting her into YOUR room important? Because buying her lots of drinks and offering to walk her home will stand you in good chance of getting an invite in.. that is, if she's up for it.
serious narb
Rep:
?
i always try 'there is a party back at our fla if u wanna check it out' or something along those lines, they never fall for that sly 1 though
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Aah, and I found out the hard way. The scars are still there.
I've never had anyone quote me in their sig. You'll always be my first ='(
serious narb
Rep:
?
(Original post by F. Poste)
LMAO.

Is getting her into YOUR room important? Because buying her lots of drinks and offering to walk her home will stand you in good chance of getting an invite in.. that is, if she's up for it.
yeah but at uni it's more than a walk home from most clubs

and yeah im a student so cant afford to buy people too many drinks, i mean yeah getting them wasted is always a good plan but it is still really hard to make the killer move
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How about: "Want to come back to mine?" Simple as.. if she wants to, she'll come.. if she doesn't, I doubt there'll be anything you can do or say that'll make her change her mind.
serious narb
Rep:
?
How about: "Want to come back to mine?" Simple as.. if she wants to, she'll come.. if she doesn't, I doubt there'll be anything you can do or say that'll make her change her mind.

hmmmmmm, always think id sound like a **** comin up with somethin like that, i'll give it a go but if i get assaulted im hunting you down :mad:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go to some where like 5th Ave in Manchester (I assume Nottingham has similar student places) where its 50p a bottle weeknights. That way you can afford to buy the girl drinks. Then go into a quite corner start chatting then ask her what her favourite clubs are.

Then try and frequent them clubs the chances are you will meet her again, this way you can slowly get to know her.

Its got to work better than fancy a dickin. If you really said that then its a wonder you didn't end up at A&E

The only time I pulled in a club was when I was very drunk.
serious narb
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Go to some where like 5th Ave in Manchester (I assume Nottingham has similar student places) where its 50p a bottle weeknights. That way you can afford to buy the girl drinks. Then go into a quite corner start chatting then ask her what her favourite clubs are.

Then try and frequent them clubs the chances are you will meet her again, this way you can slowly get to know her.

Its got to work better than fancy a dickin. If you really said that then its a wonder you didn't end up at A&E

The only time I pulled in a club was when I was very drunk.
now pulling in a club is a piece of piss, done that waaaaay too many times but it's just gettin it that bit further, bloody annoying. i do only go to the el cheapo student bars, nowhere is quite 5op a pint though.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
now pulling in a club is a piece of piss, done that waaaaay too many times but it's just gettin it that bit further, bloody annoying. i do only go to the el cheapo student bars, nowhere is quite 5op a pint though.
Well here its only castlemain you can that for that price, although on a monday some clubs are free entry and two free drinks before 10:30. Its never like it is on the TV, you can never get as drunk as people do on TV no matter how much drink you have, girls are the same, and if they were extremely drunk you probably would not want to sleep with her anyway.

Maybe offer to buy her a meal after the club? Maybe a take-away or somthing then you can make conversation outside the noisy soroundings of the club.

PS I know of nobody who has ever got of with anybody after a club. Most people seem to meet at university or work.
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LMAO.

man ive seen boys do that and thats just wrong man, thats taking advantage. its much better knowing u have pulled a girl when she is sober than when she is drunk and wouldnt give a monkeys who she went home with.
serious narb
Rep:
?
(Original post by swishmasta)
man ive seen boys do that and thats just wrong man, thats taking advantage. its much better knowing u have pulled a girl when she is sober than when she is drunk and wouldnt give a monkeys who she went home with.
to be fair that is the biggest load of *******s i have ever heard

in my experience it is nearly always the other way round, ****ing munters take adantage of me when im wasted

apparently the other night i was para(i remember nothing) and this girl still managed to stick her tongue down my throat, filthy whore!
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmmmmm, always think id sound like a **** comin up with somethin like that, i'll give it a go but if i get assaulted im hunting you down :mad:
Trust me: I'm a girl.

Of course, it all depends on context.. if you went up to a girl and said "Wanna come to mine?" then they won't be impressed.. but if you've been dancing with her and have pulled her, and you're still together when the lights come up and everyone's leaving and you walk with her out of the door, and there's that "what do we do now?" question hanging in the air.. That's the time to ask.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nick her purse/credit card/mobile phone..then she'll follow u
serious narb
Rep:
?
Trust me: I'm a girl.

Of course, it all depends on context.. if you went up to a girl and said "Wanna come to mine?" then they won't be impressed.. but if you've been dancing with her and have pulled her, and you're still together when the lights come up and everyone's leaving and you walk with her out of the door, and there's that "what do we do now?" question hanging in the air.. That's the time to ask.
hmmm yeah know what ya mean, id still hold you responsible though
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by swishmasta)
It's not the most ethical thing in the world but a smart girl will handle herself; get non-alcoholic drinks if she's feeling a bit wasted and just not invite a guy in at the end of the night if that's not what she wants to do. I'm a girl so I'm not trying to give advice in how to take advantage!! I'm working on the assumption that the girl in question would quite like to go back to narb's :p:
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm yeah know what ya mean, id still hold you responsible though
:p: I doubt she'd slap you unless she was a complete psycho... I mean, if people are out to pull in clubs they're not usually after a deep, meaningful relationship with the person they snog.. if you've already pulled her then it's fair to assume that at least for that night, you're both after a good time.. it all just depends on how much of a good time both of you are up for
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What about before the lights go out? Usually youre in too bad a state to stand up by that time, nevermind take a girl home!?

And what if you propose the idea and theyre abit hesitant, like, need some persuasion, what do you say then? 'Please, come back to mine, I really really wanna have sex with you, pwetty please' ??!?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1016)
79.13%
Leave (268)
20.87%

Watched Threads