The Student Room Group

Why does no one ever want me?

What am I doing wrong in life? What’s so wrong with me? My parents never wanted me. Everyone ends up leaving. Everyone finds someone else. Can anyone else relate?

Scroll to see replies

You’re easy?

I’m pretty easy. Get trampled on a lot bc of it. Not a day where I haven’t. Too much work for someone else, only older people seem to befriend me. The ones my age can admire but don’t want to have anything to do w. the younger ones avoid and want to keep it mystery or recognise my weak social ability. Whilst the ones who take interest are usually narcissistic. 🤷*♂️
Original post by Anonymous
What am I doing wrong in life? What’s so wrong with me? My parents never wanted me. Everyone ends up leaving. Everyone finds someone else. Can anyone else relate?

Nothing is wrong with you. :no: What do you mean your parents never wanted you? Could you explain how your feeling more? I can defintely relate. Life sucks.
Keep working hard and prove to your family that your a lot more than they think
Reply 4
Original post by Ki Yung Na
You’re easy?

I’m pretty easy. Get trampled on a lot bc of it. Not a day where I haven’t. Too much work for someone else, only older people seem to befriend me. The ones my age can admire but don’t want to have anything to do w. the younger ones avoid and want to keep it mystery or recognise my weak social ability. Whilst the ones who take interest are usually narcissistic. 🤷*♂️

I guess I am
sorry to hear that, guess we both need to toughen up.
Original post by curiousperson123
Keep working hard and prove to your family that your a lot more than they think

I see what your saying, but he/she shouldn't have to prove themselves to their family. He/she is great the way they are.
Reply 6
Original post by sunny.side.up
Nothing is wrong with you. :no: What do you mean your parents never wanted you? Could you explain how your feeling more? I can defintely relate. Life sucks.

Been neglected and abused when I was younger. Now it’s just mainly verbal abuse
Basically I just feel like there’s just something wrong with me bc anyone that comes in my life just ends up leaving and finding someone better.
Reply 7
I see what your saying, but he/she shouldn't have to prove themselves to their family. He/she is great the way they are.

Yeah f them, I don’t care what they think of me. And thank you.
I doubt your parents hate you. They probably just expect a lot from you.

I’d say that’s how it is for me, don’t mind that tbh. Just work with it. Some parents are just like this,

Work on being less bipolar when you get happy - that’s all I can say. It’s really what parents should shape but the over strict ones or expecting ones never do. They too busy expecting results or happenings - they themselves are ill satisfied Id say
Reply 9
I doubt your parents hate you. They probably just expect a lot from you.

I’d say that’s how it is for me, don’t mind that tbh. Just work with it. Some parents are just like this,

Work on being less bipolar when you get happy - that’s all I can say. It’s really what parents should shape but the over strict ones or expecting ones never do. They too busy expecting results or happenings - they themselves are ill satisfied Id say

Trust me bro they hate me🤣🤣& they don’t expect anything anymore since I’m a disappointment and didn’t get A’s. But we moveeee
Trust me bro they hate me🤣🤣& they don’t expect anything anymore since I’m a disappointment and didn’t get A’s. But we moveeee

yh I get that, but I mean like, that what they express - anger and hate and frustration. more often than not, that's all your fault and failing to understand what they want or expect; yeah you aren't meant to be of parents service but you are meant to see eye to eye with them for the most part and you'd be surprised how little that happens.

especially true if your parents are the type to not show open affection

your not there type no hate
Been neglected and abused when I was younger. Now it’s just mainly verbal abuse
Basically I just feel like there’s just something wrong with me bc anyone that comes in my life just ends up leaving and finding someone better.

I've been neglected and abused my mother as well. Same, for me no physical abuse anymore, just emotional/verbal. Still neglects me and my siblings needs though. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with you. Your parents and whoever are at fault. Your amazing.
Yeah f them, I don’t care what they think of me. And thank you.

Your welcome luv. :hugs:
your not there type no hate

Why the heck would you say that? Oh, that's right because your hiding behind anonymous. :slap: Go somewhere else, troll.
yh I get that, but I mean like, that what they express - anger and hate and frustration. more often than not, that's all your fault and failing to understand what they want or expect; yeah you aren't meant to be of parents service but you are meant to see eye to eye with them for the most part and you'd be surprised how little that happens.

especially true if your parents are the type to not show open affection

Huh I don’t understand your advice mate
Why the heck would you say that? Oh, that's right because your hiding behind anonymous. :slap: Go somewhere else, troll.

You’re honestly my fav person ever!! ❤️
I've been neglected and abused my mother as well. Same, for me no physical abuse anymore, just emotional/verbal. Still neglects me and my siblings needs though. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with you. Your parents and whoever are at fault. Your amazing.

😩thank youuuu and I’m sorry u go through it too. I hope it gets better for you.
Because you made that assumption about yourself that no one ever wants you, so it has to show.
What am I doing wrong in life? What’s so wrong with me? My parents never wanted me. Everyone ends up leaving. Everyone finds someone

I relate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending