The Student Room Group

Updating incorrect ATAS entry

I've applied for an ATAS certificate and got an email back from the team 2 days ago informing me of a mistake in my application. I had not included a referee from my country of origin, so I was told to add one and resubmit.

I immediately added a suitable referee but there is no submission button as before, only a button to start a new application. The referees section of my application is still marked "CHANGES REQUIRED" in red even though I have corrected the mistake. Does anyone know if I need to do something else before submitting? Or will the ATAS team be automatically notified of my changes and manually remove the "CHANGES REQUIRED" tag?
Thanks in advance.
Try emailing them asap
Reply 2
Original post by Xander279
Try emailing them asap

I've done that already, got an automated email saying they will get back to me in 10 working days. However, my intent with this question is to figure out if this is the standard behaviour for the ATAS form, or if I've encountered some sort of bug or glitch. It would be super helpful if other applicants could tell me if they ran into the same situation.
I have encountered the same problem. For those who are here to look for answers, simply don't leave any of the fields blank (e.g. fill in both email and telephone no.). It worked for me after filling in the telephone no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending