The Student Room Group

I feel stupid, please help

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months, intensely, he just got out of a 6 year relationship and I thought me and him were going somewhere.
He told me he wants to date around and be on his 'own' but doesn't want to stop seeing me.

However, our mutual friend told me he is on hinge ALL THE TIME and just wants to sleep around and that I look desperate.

It's annoying because this guy has rejected me basically and I look really stupid in front of all my friends! We are 24 and 25!!!
Original post by daisymay1996
I have been seeing this guy for 3 months, intensely, he just got out of a 6 year relationship and I thought me and him were going somewhere.
He told me he wants to date around and be on his 'own' but doesn't want to stop seeing me.

However, our mutual friend told me he is on hinge ALL THE TIME and just wants to sleep around and that I look desperate.

It's annoying because this guy has rejected me basically and I look really stupid in front of all my friends! We are 24 and 25!!!

Anyone would automatically say rebound. You dont just drop out of a 6 year relationship and then jump into another serious one.
Just decline and then cut all contact.
At least its only 3 months.
You undervalue yourself if you agree with his charter to sleep around.
Dont worry about you and your friends, think about whats good for you.
Learn and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending