lymeow
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just received offers from Birmingham and Exeter.
1. Birmingham- HRM with CIPD path
2. Exeter- HRM
3. Exeter- IHRM
and I am struggled with the choices.

Ranking: It seems that Exeter is having higher ranking in UK and Birmingham is more famous in Asia. Both are in tier 2 (I guess?) in HRM in UK.

Career:I prefer working in UK after graduation but it is a little bit hard (i am an international student). CIPD is useful in UK but not in HK nor China.

Courses:I consider the course contents are quite similar and useful as I am not having HRM knowledge before. Still, I would like to hear some advices on the quality of courses

Location:Birmingham is the 2nd large city and more internship and job opportunities?
Last edited by lymeow; 1 year ago
lymeow
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please give some advice xd
Haenbog:)
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, did you narrow down your choice? Which one did you choose?
Any idea about how Uni of Nottigham is for the same course?

(Original post by lymeow)
I have just received offers from Birmingham and Exeter.
1. Birmingham- HRM with CIPD path
2. Exeter- HRM
3. Exeter- IHRM
and I am struggled with the choices.

Ranking: It seems that Exeter is having higher ranking in UK and Birmingham is more famous in Asia. Both are in tier 2 (I guess?) in HRM in UK.

Career:I prefer working in UK after graduation but it is a little bit hard (i am an international student). CIPD is useful in UK but not in HK nor China.

Courses:I consider the course contents are quite similar and useful as I am not having HRM knowledge before. Still, I would like to hear some advices on the quality of courses

Location:Birmingham is the 2nd large city and more internship and job opportunities?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (127)
42.19%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.94%
No (120)
39.87%

Watched Threads