Different personal statement for different universities

Watch
mariaanne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Is it possible to submit your UCAS to Cambridge (or Oxford) by Oct 15th only and then submit with a different personal statement to other unis by Jan 15th?
BlueEyedGirl_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mariaanne)
Is it possible to submit your UCAS to Cambridge (or Oxford) by Oct 15th only and then submit with a different personal statement to other unis by Jan 15th?
You can apply to just one university (e.g. Oxford or Cambridge) and then apply for others later however your application can’t be changed - the personal statement you submit on your first application will be the same when you add any subsequent universities.
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You can only submit one personal statement via UCAS for both, but you can apply to Cambridge now and the others later absolutely
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No.

You can add universities to your application after it has been sent, up to a total of 5, but you can't change anything else you put in the Apply section.
mariaanne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thanks so much!!!
Dexter345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
A lot of unis will allow you send to a second personal statement via email but make sure you email them and ask them first
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (47)
18.29%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (72)
28.02%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (97)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (32)
12.45%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.5%

Watched Threads