idk im just a bit nervous
same but im in year 11💀💀
Original post by noturhabibti
same but im in year 11💀💀

LMAO my future is already in it's grave 😂😂😂😂
Original post by noturhabibti
same but im in year 11💀💀

good luck:K:
Girl CGP is your bff, only thing to worry about is your options, start revision for the main subjects now, even if it's a lil bit

Remember: eat, pray and use seneca + watch freesciencelessons videos if you don't want to end up like current year 11s
Original post by PewNews
Girl CGP is your bff, only thing to worry about is your options, start revision for the main subjects now, even if it's a lil bit

Remember: eat, pray and use seneca + watch freesciencelessons videos if you don't want to end up like current year 11s

prsom:hugs:
Reply 6
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
ik im only in year 9 but gcse's are only 2 years away
idk im just a bit nervous

**** them they mean nothing
prsom:hugs:

:hugs:

Original post by Yatis
**** them they mean nothing

They do to a certain point, you need a grade 4 in maths and English to do an a level or any level 3 course. But they're no that important that people stress over them till the point they get sick.

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Girlll don't even. I am in Year 10. 💀

lmfaoo you can stress next year.
Reply 9
Original post by PewNews
:hugs:

They do to a certain point, you need a grade 4 in maths and English to do an a level or any level 3 course. But they're no that important that people stress over them till the point they get sick.

Spoiler

Yes there’s no point it letting it affect your mental health because I did that I was worried I’ll be homeless without my GCSEs at her age but that is the most amount of ******** ever
Original post by Yatis
Yes there’s no point it letting it affect your mental health because I did that I was worried I’ll be homeless without my GCSEs at her age but that is the most amount of ******** ever

Fr they act like if you don't get above a 6 you're going to end up as a failure and live in a bin for the rest of your life, I feel like if there was more emphasis on nurturing your potential rather than the prospect of failure students would be more motivated since they'd have hope if you get what I mean?

I also don't like this one size fits all system but what can we do.
Original post by PewNews
Fr they act like if you don't get above a 6 you're going to end up as a failure and live in a bin for the rest of your life, I feel like if there was more emphasis on nurturing your potential rather than the prospect of failure students would be more motivated since they'd have hope if you get what I mean?

im aiming to get all 8's and 9's haha

It's good you're aiming high :redface: hopefully you'll get em
Reply 13
Original post by PewNews

Yep tell me about it

It always starts out that way, but the truth is you will pretty much only get that if you stop playing games (I'm a Y13 guy) and hanging around with friends. A few exams into your GCSE and you will see that it's extremely difficult to get all 9's or 8's. I got 99988887 in my GCSE's and the truth is I don't really care about these grades anymore. No one does really, not even universities, for uni you just gotta get 5 GCSE's at grade 6 (highest). So you don't need to be scared. Just work hard throughout your school life but most importantly enjoy yourself!!!! this is your time to have fun with your friends because trust me if you decide to do A level your "fun-meter" is going to go downhill at an exponential rate. So don't stress out enjoy yourself!! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by PewNews
LMAO my future is already in it's grave 😂😂😂😂

sameee, im strugglinggg
covid really didnt do good for me

good luck:K:

thankyouu!!
They don't mean as much as they are made out to be tbh

Quick Reply

Latest