What celb do you want to meet

Watch this thread
scar05
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i have a lot to say Lol
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
axl rose
scar05
Rep:
it short for celebrite
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Feynman would have been great.

Still alive, Jonny Wilkinson

(Original post by scar05)
it short for celebrite
I think ROTL is picking at, it should be celeb not celb.
scar05
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)
Feynman would have been great.

Still alive, Jonny Wilkinson

I think ROTL is picking at, it should be celeb not celb.
o Kay Lol 😂 🤦*♀️
username5414076
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I don't know.... None?
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Jello Biafra.
James Dyson.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
None. Too intimidating.
username3477548
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
none.
meeting them would change my impression of them
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Arnold Schwarzenegger, he's had 3 successful careers in vastly different sectors and he's hilarious, love to bump into him someday for a chat.
Bagarigak
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
None. Too intimidating.
Yeah, I feel the same.

There are a few celebrities which I admire for their work or talents, but not to the extent where I idolise them. They are people at the end of the day. Nothing too special for me to meet them in person. It's intimidating to do so.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
André Rieu.
Mary Costa, Disney singing voice of Princess Aurora in the Sleeping Beauty animated movie.
Susan Egan, actress of Belle in the Disney broadway version of Beauty & The Beast.
Liz Callaway, singing voice actress in The Swan Princess and Aladdin sequels.
Bagarigak
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
André Rieu.
Mary Costa, Disney singing voice of Princess Aurora in the Sleeping Beauty animated movie.
Susan Egan, actress of Belle in the Disney broadway version of Beauty & The Beast.
Liz Callaway, singing voice actress in The Swan Princess and Aladdin sequels.
I absolutely love Susan Egan's singing voice in Hercules.:heart:
Last edited by Bagarigak; 1 year ago
AnaCake
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)
none.
meeting them would change my impression of them
you've got a point there...
username3477548
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AnaCake)
you've got a point there...
thanks
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ariana Grande
Trey Songz
Jojo
Leona Lewis
Jessie j
Ne-yo
Esmecarson
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Kristy Bae or Mr Nut.

Go on yt and search up Mr Nut You’ll love him.
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
axl rose
he's not hot anymore tho
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Arnold Schwarzenegger, he's had 3 successful careers in vastly different sectors and he's hilarious, love to bump into him someday for a chat.
Let's hope he keeps his hands to himself if you meet him
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chopingirl)
he's not hot anymore tho
so?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (79)
67.52%
In the post (5)
4.27%
Text (15)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (18)
15.38%

Watched Threads