The Student Room Group

AQA Law A level, Vicarious liability with negligent misstatement

Hey, I was wondering how you can link both vicarious liability and negligent misstatement together and if there was a model answer? Im so stuck in law, I feel like im gonna fail ):
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes you can link the two, in case you have time, you can look at some two relevant cases;
Barclays Bank PLC v TBS & V Ltd [2016] EWHC 2948 (QB). They may give an insight. Let me know what you think.
See, while negligent misstatement is closely associated with the giving of a careless advice that often leads to an economic loss, vicarious liability is also linked to the economic loss or harm caused by another individual. so certainly, they can be linked
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
Hey, I was wondering how you can link both vicarious liability and negligent misstatement together and if there was a model answer? Im so stuck in law, I feel like im gonna fail ):

Did you ever find any model answers from vicarious liability? I'm currently really struggling with how to structure a Vicarious liability scenario question.
Original post by Sellen1943
Did you ever find any model answers from vicarious liability? I'm currently really struggling with how to structure a Vicarious liability scenario question.

Just vicarious liability?
Yes
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
Just vicarious liability?

A year later!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending