GCSE English Language HELP!!!

Watch this thread
AchyutChaudhary
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,
I hope you are doing well.

Since it's just a couple of months before our GCSE retakes, I just have a question about English Language GCSE. May I know how do you personally revise and study for English Language?

I personally did the Edexcel exams, but I think this time I will likely do AQA.
May I know if you use/ have used any particular Textbooks, Revision Guides, Workbooks or Websites that has really helped you to learn and revise for English Language please?
Do you find using any flashcards, past papers, notes, etc. Useful?

Feel free to comment on your revision methods, and in this way, we can get to look at each-others' revision tips which altogether, will make all our revision better!

Already completed your GCSE's? In that case, feel free to tell us how you revised and succeeded in your exams!

All the Best

Ensoetre
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I did AQA in 2018 and probably found past papers and feedback from teachers the most beneficial. I suppose you could write tips for each question type on flash cards but personally I didn’t. Come to think of it my English revision was very minimal which isn’t very helpful πŸ˜‚ . I just looked at question techniques and past essays that I’d completed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads