The Student Room Group

2021 Applicants

I'm interested in making friends before I arrive in uni next september (thats if i arrive anyways). I am applying to UCL, KCL, Durham, Manchester and Oxford (Christ Church) and was interested in where everyone else is applying.
Original post by Javidkhv
I'm interested in making friends before I arrive in uni next september (thats if i arrive anyways). I am applying to UCL, KCL, Durham, Manchester and Oxford (Christ Church) and was interested in where everyone else is applying.

Oxford (Jesus) and then Birmingham York, Exeter and Bristol (already have an offer) - all for geography :smile:
Reply 2
Already got an offer ?! That’s sick congratulations !!
Already got an offer ?! That’s sick congratulations !!

thank you!! i got it on monday afternoon but i only noticed yesterday morning. i was really pleased because a lot of applicants are put on hold by bristol until all applications are in, in january
Reply 4
Original post by azby1098
thank you!! i got it on monday afternoon but i only noticed yesterday morning. i was really pleased because a lot of applicants are put on hold by bristol until all applications are in, in january

Well good luck and hopefully you recieve ur offers soon! Enjoy the rest of ur year, u only got the final exam left to do (if we even sit exams this year xD)

I'm re-applying to uni, I applied to Wariwck, Nottingham, Leeds(already have an offer), Loughborough and Bath. all to study economics. I'm happy i decided to take a year out cause i honestly can't handle online teaching.
I applied to biology at oxford(st.Peter's college)
Reply 7
I’m applying for law at KCL, Bristol, Durham, QMUL and Oxford(Worcester) , international applicant btw
Original post by nyx2911
I’m applying for law at KCL, Bristol, Durham, QMUL and Oxford(Worcester) , international applicant btw

mine is also international application
Reply 9
Original post by zodisagoddess21
I'm re-applying to uni, I applied to Wariwck, Nottingham, Leeds(already have an offer), Loughborough and Bath. all to study economics. I'm happy i decided to take a year out cause i honestly can't handle online teaching.

That's great, hopefully you get what you want : D D D D D
I’m applying to Oxford (St Peter’s), St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde all for economics and management :smile:
Original post by zodisagoddess21

Hi zodisagoddess21, just wanted to wish you all the best for your application to study Economics at Loughborough, enjoy your gap year and I hope we can welcome you onto our campus next year!!

Good luck
Bindu
Reply 12
Ayyy lets goo best of luck Grace :smile: If u get ur top choice (which i think is oxford) we can link up xD

Original post by Grace JK
I’m applying to Oxford (St Peter’s), St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde all for economics and management :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending